Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 2020, absolutely. What is Mook's last good performance in a (real) battle? 2008?

:mjlol:people really go by capabilities rather then what he’s actually been giving us.

what did Mook demonstrate in the Iron/Lux/Verb battles to make anyone believe that he’s a better battler right now then Tay Roc? There’s several guys that are better battlers then Mook right now.

As I said before, Mook has a lot of rust, and the only way to shake that off is go on an Iron Solomon type run on his second comeback. We literally saw Iron progress from outdated against Daylyt on KOTD into a killer on the URL. Of course Mook will never be active because he gets paid well.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally don't want to see bdot vs lux at least not right now.i feel like it would be forced as they likely genuinely don't have a issue with each other and alot of their stances are similar from a social justice stand point and a battle rap position.

No offense, I mean this with respect, but both lux and bdot and even guys like saga and loso are more novelty acts great ones but novelty nonetheless. They need to keep taking battles where they challenging the street life challenging the gun and drug talk. It's a great element for battle rap. Thats like lets see a battle vs saga vs Loso. Its not going to be a good battle. Lux vs bdot will not be a good battle imo.

I agree, and Lux had said this before too. They're pretty much on the same side. So unless they gonna go straight for gunbars their battle will be weird

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
you feel comfortable wit crips behind you :unimpressed: you best bring em

witout his nikkas Davone shier/Devonshire :stopitslime:

that's southwest England :mjlol:

im da KING
34yHAtk.png

and you gon play my way
IxtYoqP.png

I spray my K :bustback:

KNOCK ya head off ya shoulders
tenor.gif

i sit
lGTzYLP.png
BY
lGTzYLP.png

TINTED WHIP! :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

HOKHGt.gif

untitled-127brz8.gif

HOW AM I GETTIN A REACTION??? :damn:

HOOOOWWWWW????? :mindblown:

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
you feel comfortable wit crips behind you :unimpressed: you best bring em

witout his nikkas Davone shier/Devonshire :stopitslime:

that's southwest England :mjlol:

im da KING
34yHAtk.png

and you gon play my way
IxtYoqP.png

I spray my K :bustback:

KNOCK ya head off ya shoulders
tenor.gif

i sit
lGTzYLP.png
BY
lGTzYLP.png

TINTED WHIP! :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

HOKHGt.gif

untitled-127brz8.gif

HOW AM I GETTIN A REACTION??? :damn:

HOOOOWWWWW????? :mindblown:
I was watching this battle again this morning lol

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
:ooh: New Expert Opinion w/Head Ice, Xcel and D Chambers
Head Ice and D Chambers conversation at the beginning got a little heated. You can tell Head Ice was holding on to something the way he was taking shots a D Chambers early on.
:mjlol: @ Head Ice chasing DNA around a table (he doesn't really get into it, so I still need the full story).
And they would not let Xcel get a word in, there's only so many times you can apologize for cutting me off.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I just watched an angry fan blog where he shytting on Math.

nikkas still shytting on Math in 2020??Jesus. If Battlerap had a mount rushmore, Math is def on it. FOH.

Iono about Mt. Rushmore, but the Math hate movement is old and tired. There is no real justification for the amount of discredit he gets. I think legacy wise, he needs a standout SM performance, and maybe the Cal rematch (if Cal will stop bluffing), and he's first ballot HOF.

URL has literally made the BRC not give a damn about the RBE event this weekend.

RBE isn't about gas and hype. For 20 dollars, you can't complain about a solid card with 5 or 6 battles.