Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Depends on what you view as top tier.

Can he sell out a building? Probably not

Is he a top tier talent that regularly deserves to be on the big events? Absolutely

Yea ppl like Ill will b dot chilla Jones Danny Myers Jc and big k I consider top tier although They not ticket sellers.

Mike P was there post nome then dropped right back to mid tier a month later.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
If i had to give a top 5 based for this year alone based off my super short-term memory, factoring in number of battles i'd probably go:

1. Chilla
2. BDot
3. Holmzie
4. Eazy da Block Captain
5. Jey The Nitewing

Battles of the year:
1. Daylyt vs Tay Roc
2. B.Dot vs Saga
3. B.Dot vs T.Top
4. Chef Trez vs Charron
5. Eazy da Block Captain vs Fonz
6. Danny Myers vs Twork

Im prolly forgettin some shyt tho

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If i had to give a top 5 based for this year alone based off my super short-term memory, factoring in number of battles i'd probably go:

1. Chilla
2. BDot
3. Holmzie
4. Eazy da Block Captain
5. Jey The Nitewing

Battles of the year:
1. Daylyt vs Tay Roc
2. B.Dot vs Saga
3. B.Dot vs T.Top
4. Chef Trez vs Charron
5. Eazy da Block Captain vs Fonz
6. Danny Myers vs Twork

Im prolly forgettin some shyt tho
How do you have 3 rookies over Danny? You even have him in a BOTY candidate (where he handily beat a NJT that was actually prepared). His only loss was against Holmzley, which is being called a classic, and by far the best UM battle ever. Beat EK clear in a good battle, and destroyed Reepah and Tink. I think I'm forgetting a battle or two.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all may think I’m crazy but I think the URL should invite SNO to their next tournament.

I think he’s a tournament style battle rapper. There’s nothing he can do with a well prepared opponent though, which is why he couldn’t make it.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
How do you have 3 rookies over Danny? You even have him in a BOTY candidate (where he handily beat a NJT that was actually prepared). His only loss was against Holmzley, which is being called a classic, and by far the best UM battle ever. Beat EK clear in a good battle, and destroyed Reepah and Tink. I think I'm forgetting a battle or two.
i liked em more :yeshrug:

really tho, Holmzie should be obvious, he wasn't supposed to handily defeat Saga, EK, and have the closest UM battle ever with Danny (I still prefer Fonz/Eazy over that)

Danny aint supposed to lose to no fukkin Holmzley tho, classic or not. And Yeah, he got rid of Reepah and Tink but i aint think he was leaving earth during those performances. Props for the Twork battle tho, won't deny him that. Will check out the EK battle sometime too.

you're more than welcome to throw in your top 5 for this year alone as well. I dont think mine is perfect but ive never been THAT high on Danny

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i liked em more :yeshrug:

really tho, Holmzie should be obvious, he wasn't supposed to handily defeat Saga, EK, and have the closest UM battle ever with Danny (I still prefer Fonz/Eazy over that)

Danny aint supposed to lose to no fukkin Holmzley tho, classic or not. And Yeah, he got rid of Reepah and Tink but i aint think he was leaving earth during those performances. Props for the Twork battle tho, won't deny him that. Will check out the EK battle sometime too.

you're more than welcome to throw in your top 5 for this year alone as well. I dont think mine is perfect but ive never been THAT high on Danny
Has Holmzley even battled this year besides the tournament?