Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He’s blackballed himself from a guaranteed $50k+ annual perpetuity over some smart dumb nikka shyt

If Cortez could leverage his worth into getting residuals (ppv points) he should have no problems. A lot of these guys need legítimate & credible management

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
He doesnt have enough bass in his voice

His claim to fame is having sex with a girl before Mike P and bringing it up in a round, and he still lost the battle

Him with own his music, I like better. I don't mind this but I do think his slower kinda pimp shyt is better.
Then again it wouldn't be as solid of a diss track.

This is pretty good

Musically, I think Ryda knows what he's doing so far from what I have heard from him.

Ardamus

Daps

I ain't gonna lie, I just want Gauge to win the whole thing with just nothing but plug talk. LOL.

Ardamus

Daps
Reed has O-Red right after Nitty

Yikers Island

:mjlol:

Reed like....what you say SMACK.... Caffeine want me to do what? Oooookay, lol....
EDIT: ok its not on SMACK, guess Reed was like lemme get another bag after this one

Last edited:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
So hollow got 26k for not battling and he still complaining lol? That's more then most get for 3/4 battles. Smh
If this is true, which I doubt, and Hallow has so much integrity then why did he take the bread to not battle?
What Hollow is doing is what us in the field call "drug seeking behavior".

EDIT: I see Hollow just"clarified" his claim. Get that lean head the fukk outta here :camby:

Last edited: