Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all remember when hitman was paid like a year early to battle Tay Roc and then wanted more money when it was time to battle? This was the reason for the Hitman/URL beef.

Hitman was paid by Harry I believe to battle Tay Roc on EBL. URL acquired the battle. Once it became a URL battle, Hitman wanted more money. The URL was like nah you already got paid a deposit for the battle. The battle never materialized and Hitman kept the deposit.

This was years before the battle they had in Vegas.

I’m positive there’s info Hollow is leaving out about that 52k. Did URL want him to accept the payment he already received for the Mook battle? Or did he want more money, because like a Hitman, he already spent the money he got like a year before, and URL was like nah you’ve been paid? Details are left out

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bonnie back? I thought she became a full blown thot and was getting that onlyfans bag.

Cool to see Ty Law back.

How long until someone brings prints of Bonnie's hoe pics as prop?:mjlol:

According to LTBR podcast they offered K-Shine and Tay Roc a battle with Chilla and both turned it down.

Shook ass nikkas :stopitslime:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I appreciate the crusade Hollow is on but posting contracts is messy

Yep.

Funny thing I previously predicted that Mook vs Hollow was going down on the Halloween event but I guess that's out of the window now :mjlol:

And the domino effect continues. Norbes done started some shyt.

y'all wonder why Smack siding with the Rookies on some friendly competition shyt...naw he really tryna get these vets out the paint. It doesn't make business sense to him to pay these nikkas that much anymore. This has been brewing since the bars over names campaign.

Oh I seen that, too. LOL. Like yeah these new gunnas....he's gonna charge em all for the ammo on a jacked up rate.

This battle rap shyt getting messy

Aye, SMACK URL said they are number 1. It comes with a hefty price, too.

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
Y’all remember when hitman was paid like a year early to battle Tay Roc and then wanted more money when it was time to battle? This was the reason for the Hitman/URL beef.

Hitman was paid by Harry I believe to battle Tay Roc on EBL. URL acquired the battle. Once it became a URL battle, Hitman wanted more money. The URL was like nah you already got paid a deposit for the battle. The battle never materialized and Hitman kept the deposit.

This was years before the battle they had in Vegas.

I’m positive there’s info Hollow is leaving out about that 52k. Did URL want him to accept the payment he already received for the Mook battle? Or did he want more money, because like a Hitman, he already spent the money he got like a year before, and URL was like nah you’ve been paid? Details are left out

Hollow really thinks URL would just throw away 52k out of spite :mjlol:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hollow moving like Budden out here, this is clown shyt. There's no reason trying to be trying to "expose" business, or keep putting your business out there. All you're doing is burning bridges that you probably need now and could need in the future, but definitely don't gain anything by being OPPOSED to them. Hollow literally out here handling this shyt in the worst way possible; I'm sure he could easily get in touch with Smack or Beasley and voice his frustrations directly, and he could easily get in touch with these battle rappers too if he's trying to give them game as opposed to just trying to game fans.

Hollow really gotta stop putting people's business out there. And I rock with Hollow

Plus it's dumb.

A Chilla fan being mad at what Chilla ACCEPTED as payment is an overinvested weirdo.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Yeah Hollow....you were fine talking about residuals with ya son by in the blog and bringing up jazz musicians. Should've stopped while you were ahead.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hollow’s one of my GOATs , hate to see him go out like this. $50k a battle?? back in 2019 no less. These guys have no idea how to handle money, easy come & easy go

I have to assume he’s (like most people) incompetent with money. None of his ramblings are coherent or logical, he’s looking like a sucker