Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is why I cant take Hollow seriously :snoop:

His focus should be solely on residuals.

All that extra stuff like URL should be doing things “off the strength” (ie paying medical bills and rent) and the Norbes situation should be excluded.

What’s going on Hollow? You been looking skinny as hell lately. He talked about having only 2100 in his account, but yet he supposedly makes 6 figures. He mentioned bad money management numerous times.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are matches you hope to see at some point in the KOTD Grand Prix?

Disaster vs Gjonaj
Head Ice vs Showoutt

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nygga probably on that shyt again

this is my last time speaking on this lean sipping con man

Hollow is fully aware that “his fight” only benefits a handful of battlers. He acknowledged this on the PSA interview. There’s not many battlers that can go to smack with these demands. Therefore, what does he do. To gather support, he’s trying to rally all the battlers in the community. Why don’t you give these battlers an extra 2k? This man has kids why don’t you give this? Why don’t you pay this mans rent? Why don’t you pay this hospital bill? Why don’t you fly out EZ the block captain to hang out if he’s feeling depressed? Why don’t you give Norbes this? Lux said he’s not doing this anymore, but I can’t provide context.

*leaks out that he got paid 26k to NOT battle, which is going to irritate the lower level battlers*

im curious if any of the battlers are aware that this “fight” really has nothing to do with them?

Last edited: