Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt, B-Dot's built for it tho. I think he'll shine, he's been on tear of late. T-Top's dope, but (for me) B-Dot raps better, has a better pen plus he can angle with the best of them. We'll see tho.

T-Top was wildin' on Roc.....at the crib... sitting in front of a computer. The atmosphere don't matter to Top its been documented. Yes B-Dot is good at the rappity rap to an extent, everything else you need to win a battle, T-top has always shown it. Yes the small is suppose to cater to all the lyrical miracle nyggas, but T-Top is electrifying in small rooms.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
T-Top is dope af but this will be a clear 3-0 to B-Dot & I don't see Clips getting 30'd, he's good for a round

I honestly don’t think t top has ever been 3-0d. As dope as b dot is it’s like yall forgetting who t top is

Last edited:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shellz said he battled Danny Myers in 2000 on Queenzflip pod

That nikka Danny really been battling forever

I started watching shells battles and realized he battled graph. Man graph looked like a straight up excited ass dweeb in the video. But yea, picturing Myers in the city just trying to make it is crazy bro. That flip interview made me realize how shells was really the man back then and he said straight facts. People got too excited for some of the bullshyt Jin was spitting

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Rich Dolarz? Bonnie? Xcel?
o0N6lyl.png
Is this really what Ganik wants to do with his twitch look?