Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
No doubt, B-Dot's built for it tho. I think he'll shine, he's been on tear of late. T-Top's dope, but (for me) B-Dot raps better, has a better pen plus he can angle with the best of them. We'll see tho.
Bruh the level of battlers bdot has stood in front of isnt even close t-tops resume, that and t top started off in small rooms where performance n shyt didnt matter

Bdot may have angles that can go viral but top been spitting angles to win battles for a while now

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
T Top could easily make B Dot look crazy in there. Granted B Dot didn't shuck and jive for Avocado like Geechie did. T Top could do something with that angle
How, he can't be guilty by association? He didn't half step like Geechi neither, y'all reaching

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlie Clips BEEEEEEEEEN washed... Going on 5 years now.
How are cats excited to see Charlie Clips in this day and age :francis:

And I liked Clipse in his socalled prime, as a person new to battle rap his bars were very easy to discern, looking back and rematching though even his classic shyt hasn't aged too well :yeshrug:
I was never a big fan of clips when he first came to URL I thought his verb and x factor battles were mad overated. i think clips best run was when he battled like tay roc rematch, daylyt, trex, a few others around that time. then after that he fell off but can give you a classic round here and there

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlie Clips BEEEEEEEEEN washed... Going on 5 years now.
How are cats excited to see Charlie Clips in this day and age :francis:

And I liked Clipse in his socalled prime, as a person new to battle rap his bars were very easy to discern, looking back and rematching though even his classic shyt hasn't aged too well :yeshrug:
I was never a big fan of clips when he first came to URL I thought his verb and x factor battles were mad overated. i think clips best run was when he battled like tay roc rematch, daylyt, trex, a few others around that time. then after that he fell off but can give you a classic round here and there

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Rich Dolarz? Bonnie? Xcel?
o0N6lyl.png
Is this really what Ganik wants to do with his twitch look?

:russ: fukk it, we might get some hilarious fukkery out of this. i'm here for it.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Hollow posted one of his URL contracts, said URL paid 26K to block a battle and that was (They paid him 52K) in January of 2019. I assume this is for the Mook battle that never happened.

EiMvhRUXkAAgxOD.jpeg