Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My problem with hollow is he gotta put in more work for url. He don’t battle for them like that. And url knows that. And hollows last performances weren’t on point and he’s been coming off like a sucka to begin with especially how math made him look. Put in that work and get into that caffeine bag and make sure they need you enough to give you what you want. Right now, you not needed. Right now while url building this with caffeine and they got a machine behind them.. now it’s the time to make your name and then start campaigning for shyt like this. Url just getting started. Let them enjoy the work they put in to get to where they at.. shyt on them now, you gonna regret it later. I feel url play is as good as they can but at the end of the day, it’s a business and you can’t make everybody happy.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hollow - “According to these numbers, the URL made $97,000 last week alone. That’s money that can be going into my pockets. Verb, don’t you have 5 kids? Couldn’t you use an extra 10k? We gotta come together guys. If URL would have accepted my terms, I would have never made a video, but since they didn’t, we need to come together and strike!”

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I hope none of this effects the battles this weekend. Even without Mook/Brizz this is a fire ass card.

SMX predictions

Holmzie/Bill-Bill 2-1 in a fire battle.
T-Top/B-Dot-Top with the 2-1 clear
Shine/Chess-Chess 2-1 clear with this being the best chess we ever saw.
Geechi/Clips=Gecchi gonna 30 a good Clips.
Ill Will/JJDD-Ill Will 2-1 debatable
Verb/Calicoe-Can't call it honestly. Just hope we get 3 fire rounds from both!

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Charlie Clips BEEEEEEEEEN washed... Going on 5 years now.
How are cats excited to see Charlie Clips in this day and age :francis:

And I liked Clipse in his socalled prime, as a person new to battle rap his bars were very easy to discern, looking back and rematching though even his classic shyt hasn't aged too well :yeshrug:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Charlie Clips BEEEEEEEEEN washed... Going on 5 years now.
How are cats excited to see Charlie Clips in this day and age :francis:

And I liked Clipse in his socalled prime, as a person new to battle rap his bars were very easy to discern, looking back and rematching though even his classic shyt hasn't aged too well :yeshrug:

clips gonna talk heavy in that Covid room

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Hollow - “According to these numbers, the URL made $97,000 last week alone. That’s money that can be going into my pockets. Verb, don’t you have 5 kids? Couldn’t you use an extra 10k? We gotta come together guys. If URL would have accepted my terms, I would have never made a video, but since they didn’t, we need to come together and strike!”

LMAO