Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollow ain't seen a Caffeine bag yet.

Hollow is one of those people who gets a little bit of information and then goes all the way with it because he thinks it proves his "growth". He consistently jumps out the window on shyt without really doing any solid research on it. He would fit in very well on The Coli overall.

he’s probably asking for more, because he believes Caffeine invested 113 million into battle rap.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
And then saying battlers complaining, because they actually have to “work” by talking to fans online for 30 mins to a hour on caffeine? That’s easy money, and another source of income.

Don't get me wrong, I think its a dope move because who knows what kinda of deal that can lead to if you have a show on Caffeine. And they just so happen to pay you little somethin' as time moves on. However, I think he means when the negotiations are initially brought up in the beginning when battles are setup. It makes Hollow look wild for assuming all of that 113 million went to SMACK URL by the way he worded it. LOL. Only people who know how much they are getting is the URL staff only and maybe a few others close to the company and thats it.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Geechi's fake Clips Avocado bar was a genius move. Cuz if Clips had really said something like that, people woulda went crazy (whether u think its corny or not). He's already taken the steam out of whatever Avocado bar Clips is likely to come up with. Vet move.

Jsully

Pro
Daps
Geechi's fake Clips Avocado bar was a genius move. Cuz if Clips had really said something like that, people woulda went crazy (whether u think its corny or not). He's already taken the steam out of whatever Avocado bar Clips is likely to come up with. Vet move.
Its smart and lame.

It shows he wasn't confident enough to stand in front of it and rebuttal or have 3 solid rounds to overcome it.

Geechi is too good of a battler to pull some ho shyt like this

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Its smart and lame.

It shows he wasn't confident enough to stand in front of it and rebuttal or have 3 solid rounds to overcome it.

Geechi is too good of a battler to pull some ho shyt like this

I'm also not sure that it takes the steam out of anything if Clips fashions the bar or angle properly. shyt shouldn't serve as anything but incentive for Clips to hit that angle even more aggressively since the shyt is obviously plaguing that bammas mind. Aint no joking your way out of that clown shyt Geechi.

Last edited:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I'm also not sure that it takes the steam out of anything if Clips fashions the bar or angle properly. shyt shouldn't serve as anything but incentive for Clips to hit that angle even more aggressively since the shyt is obviously plaguing that naggers mind. Aint no joking your way out of that clown shyt Geechi.

Geechi will rebuttal and Clips will rebuttal that rebuttal. Same time, Clips been on KOTD and I think he he was on them battle watching sessions with Avo.
Not sure what he'll say but he can only say so much.
Surprised this battle got booked but I am here for it. Geechi climbing up the ranks even more now.

Last edited: