Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can bet the local domincans weren't far away :mjgrin: melos locations always make sense if you know.....

They were at a local juice bar. Not going to lie there's no shortage of well fit working women pulling up to the juice bar in workout clothes.

I mean he could make his way up to the Heights in 10 minutes or less if that's his thing but why bother?

It's funny I had a theory on Melo's improved attitude and play and it was that he's on the same green juice, sea moss & black seed oil plan that every other Black dude over 35 uses to get fit. I'd bet he never touched any of that stuff during his time with the Knicks.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They were at a local juice bar. Not going to lie there's no shortage of well fit working women pulling up to the juice bar in workout clothes.

I mean he could make his way up to the Heights in 10 minutes or less if that's his thing but why bother?

It's funny I had a theory on Melo's improved attitude and play and it was that he's on the same green juice, sea moss & black seed oil plan that every other Black dude over 35 uses to get fit. I'd bet he never touched any of that stuff during his time with the Knicks.
I felt bad for NY :wow: nikkas had a legit squad with amare and them :wow:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I wish Gutta would enter the tournament. One of the few that feels he killed Reepah...

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Caffeine about to have these nikkas doing battles 3 times a week. URL literally carries them on some Lebron on the 05 Cavs shyt.

And I'm gonna keep saying it....they're still trying to compete with Twitch.