Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reading through the lawsuit, Norbes examples of his investments are nickel and dime wire transfers from an NFL player. None of what’s in that lawsuit would make a judge think he’s worth 1 million in restitution, let alone 40.

URL can rebuttal with receipts of actual costs of events (which is in the tens of thousands of dollars at least), showing that Norbes was only responsible for a fraction of that.

Daps
Reading through the lawsuit, Norbes examples of his investments are nickel and dime wire transfers from an NFL player. None of what’s in that lawsuit would make a judge think he’s worth 1 million in restitution, let alone 40.

URL can rebuttal with receipts of actual costs of events (which is in the tens of thousands of dollars at least), showing that Norbes was only responsible for a fraction of that.
Did you happen to read through the Nuggets/Clippers series, you coward?

:mjgrin:

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Im with Hollow now talking bout this shyt no solid insight for sure but he said through his talks with Norbes be dont sound confident for Him but who knows. (he dropping a blog about this shyt tomorrow or later in the week).

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't battle rappers say that caffeine bag is the most they ever got? I mean day got 80k. Unless all that is bullshyt I'm not sure what Hollow complaining about

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I’d bet Caffeine execs told them to fire Norbes. They’re not a liability to caffeine, they are caffeine

Yep, that could be true. Maybe even before that Twork situation happened, there might have been wheels set in motion.

apache

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im with Hollow now talking bout this shyt no solid insight for sure but he said through his talks with Norbes be dont sound confident for Him but who knows. (he dropping a blog about this shyt tomorrow or later in the week).
what about Rob and Duck? :troll:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:mjlol:lol at Hollow that caffeine invested 113 million in battle rap. I would hate to be dealing with these nyggas. He needs to take that shyt down

I hate when nyggas feel they’re spitting knowledge, but aren’t fully educated on the topic at hand.
Imagine what smack and beasley have to deal with sitting at tables with these guys lol

Hollow is at the level where he can demand that 75k surf daylyt lux etc apparently recieved so if he not being offered that I can see his gripe

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine what smack and beasley have to deal with sitting at tables with these guys lol

Hollow is at the level where he can demand that 75k surf daylyt lux etc apparently recieved so if he not being offered that I can see his gripe

And then saying battlers complaining, because they actually have to “work” by talking to fans online for 30 mins to a hour on caffeine? That’s easy money, and another source of income.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't battle rappers say that caffeine bag is the most they ever got? I mean day got 80k. Unless all that is bullshyt I'm not sure what Hollow complaining about
Hollow ain't seen a Caffeine bag yet.

Hollow is one of those people who gets a little bit of information and then goes all the way with it because he thinks it proves his "growth". He consistently jumps out the window on shyt without really doing any solid research on it. He would fit in very well on The Coli overall.