Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Company aint responsible for the contractor the same way they are for an employee tho, in that same vein they dont have to tell the employee about their discussions with the contractor in question.

Idk seems like norbes just tryna bluff them into paying out a settlement

Fair point. I guess I just look at like the contractor doesn't face repercussions but the employee does which is what I don't agree. With a contractor you can dissolve that relationship but I know I know Twork is a big draw and etc. Norbes was being a slimey dude. Twork responded understandably but at the same time...he compromised the new relationship somewhat as a well as a liability. Just how I am seeing it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Fair point. I guess I just look at like the contractor doesn't face repercussions but the employee does which is what I don't agree. With a contractor you can dissolve that relationship but I know I know Twork is a big draw and etc. Norbes was being a slimey dude. Twork responded understandably but at the same time...he compromised the new relationship somewhat as a well as a liability. Just how I am seeing it.
Yea at the end of the day they decided to continue doing business with the contractor :manny: it is what it is, they weighed the value and twork won

Ardamus

Daps
Yea at the end of the day they decided to continue doing business with the contractor :manny: it is what it is, they weighed the value and twork won

That Jon Reel vid I posted where he is talking with DME...I feel like that has been one of the most valid ways to look at both sides of it. I didn't think that the URL could postpone the trial to make court fees continually go up and drain Norbes of money; which is what Jon mentions. That would be cold as fukk if they did that.

Ardamus

Daps
a2tdkngxo4n51.jpg

I had just seen this in my email and didn't realize it was Mask On 2 off the rip. Definitely interested in this card.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That Jon Reel vid I posted where he is talking with DME...I feel like that has been one of the most valid ways to look at both sides of it. I didn't think that the URL could postpone the trial to make court fees continually go up and drain Norbes of money; which is what Jon mentions. That would be cold as fukk if they did that.
That would be normal as fukk if we keepin it a buck

Url has been absurdly lenient with people for over a decade...

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me talk to you east coast nyggas. Why y’all nyggas always complaining when someone raps fast? Only nyggas that complained about Jag was you east coast nyggas. Y’all nyggas are the reason JC had to completely slow down his style. The crazy thing is JC had great clarity and had to slow it down.

Hell im not a Diz fan but he gave mediocre performances on the url trying to rap slow for you nyggas. Can y’all catch anything? Y’all call the south, Midwest, west slow, but when a nygga raps with some speed, y’all say he raps too fast, unless it’s Lux of course.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me talk to you east coast nyggas. Why y’all nyggas always complaining when someone raps fast? Only nyggas that complained about Jag was you east coast nyggas. Y’all nyggas are the reason JC had to completely slow down his style. The crazy thing is JC had great clarity and had to slow it down.

Hell im not a Diz fan but he gave mediocre performances on the url trying to rap slow for you nyggas. Can y’all catch anything? Y’all call the south, Midwest, west slow, but when a nygga raps with some speed, y’all say he raps too fast, unless it’s Lux of course.
Just for me personally I did call out shine in the wavy battle for rapping fast and also I like the old JC better he wasn’t too fast for me . Jag was good for a first performance but I do think he was a little too fast

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what's always done. That's the way corporations defend themselves in lawsuits. If you have longer money, you just have your lawyers extend the case until it bleeds the other party dry, or you just settle. It's also the reason you dont file lawsuits unless you can afford to, have a clear cut case, or are simply desperate and going for the hail Mary.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Which is also ironic seeing as New Yorkers tend to refer to everyone else as slow.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

They gon make Norbes complete the objective :russ:

:stopitslime: