Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
he’s not. He been stopped caring.

with that being said lol I’ll say it again... I heard his rounds and mook wasn’t beating that.

When did he "been" stop caring? After he sought URL out for the battle? After he took the deposit? After he spent hours writing bars? After he shot the promo? Make this make sense, beloved. You can't just say "oh he don't care". He obviously cared enough to get to this point, right?

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
When did he "been" stop caring? After he sought URL out for the battle? After he took the deposit? After he spent hours writing bars? After he shot the promo? Make this make sense, beloved. You can't just say "oh he don't care". He obviously cared enough to get to this point, right?

he stopped caring about battle rap as a whole after the fight. Then he was willing to come back just to battle Mook.

I know why he backed out but I’ll let him tell it if he ever decides to

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
he’s not. He been stopped caring.

with that being said lol I’ll say it again... I heard his rounds and mook wasn’t beating that.

he stopped caring about battle rap as a whole after the fight. Then he was willing to come back just to battle Mook.

I know why he backed out but I’ll let him tell it if he ever decides to

Aight man, for us....since you have vouched for him because I mean...we all pretty much think Brizz is dope...but bruh tell us...was it something that Mook found out that could expose him badly as a man or whatever? or was it something funny on Mook's side or Brizz's side going on that could compromise the battle?

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DNA is busting his brain to come up with the best "Joe Budden/ jerking his dogs" punchline ever.

I know I came at JC before with the imagery but "Jersey" Joe Budden is really a dope fiend from Harlem sleeping on Lexington

iu

Wish him the best but he has a lot of crazy bars coming his way

Anyway someone tell Ah Di Boom the lawyer offices in NJ are open.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Aight man, for us....since you have vouched for him because I mean...we all pretty much think Brizz is dope...but bruh tell us...was it something that Mook found out that could expose him badly as a man or whatever? or was it something funny on Mook's side or Brizz's side going on that could compromise the battle?

It’s none of that.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
DNA is busting his brain to come up with the best "Joe Budden/ jerking his dogs" punchline ever.

I know I came at JC before with the imagery but "Jersey" Joe Budden is really a dope fiend from Harlem sleeping on Lexington

iu

Wish him the best but he has a lot of crazy bars coming his way

Anyway someone tell Ah Di Boom the lawyer offices in NJ are open.

I think its funny right after the Spotify deal went bad, everyone pulled the file on Joe about that shyt. LOL. He has tons of wild shyt he done said; how do people think he got his deal? LOL. And I think there is some leaked phone convo between him and Cyn about him dragging her allegedly. But you are right, DNA is racking his brain for every current event bar possible.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Ok, is it life or death? It's obvious not over money.

I ain’t doing this bro lol that’s my guy i ain’t tryna let shyt out behind his back.

I’m pissed he didn’t battle man cuz he literally would’ve changed the game with his rounds

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's kinda hard to cosign a battle rapper. For as long as everyone liked to run with the "battle rappers can't make music" narrative I think we glossed over the fact "battle rappers" tend to be way more eccentric & erratic than rappers who don't battle.

It's cliche to call them emotional but to be successful they are being asked to pull from their emotions way more than the average rapper.