Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Damn Hoffa :scust:
4v9NvFw.gif

Last edited:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn Hoffa :scust:
4v9NvFw.gif

The jones battle was nowhere near the pat stay battle , it might be like 5 years apart or more , if the messages from around the time of the jones battle but she claiming it’s for pat stay that doesn’t add up

edit: maybe she talking about the original jones battle

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mook vs *Tay Roc
That's what I'm expected, that or T-Top (I would expect Top to get offered the battle, but he may feel like he has to turn it down out of some sort of loyalty to Brizz for whatever reasons).

The more I think about it, there is a very good possibility Brizz is just refusing the battle based on some money shyt, assuming that he found out how much Mook got paid, because I'm assuming Mook got one of those astronomical amounts (as far as battle rap goes) and I'm sure Brizz got pennies in comparison.

It's wild to think about the fact that 98% of battlers would literally give up anything to have a Mook battle, and Brizz was never in the natural running for it in the first place if not for that fight situation, and he ends up backing out of it. This gotta low key be burnng the souls of guys like Math, DNA, Nitty, etc.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bonnie is a known bars customer, the definition of try hard, can’t write, can’t rap, but she was writing for math aight

she’s so dumb she gives out possibly circumstantial evidence that doesn’t even really say anything and thinks she won
Yea, to me these messages come off more flirty like the Twitter guy she was responding to said. Kind of on some, aww my girl think she can help me type shyt or trying to get her over to smash with bars as a pretense. Also, Math would have to be an absolute fool accusing someone of using your bars when they wrote bars for you and could expose you as a hypocrite. Not that stupidity has barred stupid ppl from doing stupid things but its incredibly high risk low reward situation.

the PayPal doesn't look great but i mean, i venmo my girl without any context on the payment. You can parlay that to look like anything you want.

So yes, circumstantial at best. She needs to tie those messages into rhymes he used (and material rhymes at that).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall, Matt's energy brings him a lot of smoke from various ppl of different aspects of his life. He has to own some of that. Hollow, diz, Bonnie, serius, the chick that claimed rape, dot mobb? (I am sure there's more). Hes doing some shyt to get such high level angst from ppl.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Yall disregarding the fact the nikka still asked her to help him write. Just as bad her actually doing it. Ship him the fukk out..