Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That nikka Mook would send Ryda to Dante’s Inferno in a cypher, Ryda needs to settle right on down. I fukk with him but nah man, he’d be better off in a battle against Mook than a cypher imo.

He'd die there, too. There's levels to this shyt. You're talking a HOF lock against a nikka that barely does good in pickup at the Y, save for a nasty dunk or two.

Yea, Mook made several top tier battlers look extra mediocre in that BET performance a while back:francis:
Ryda needs to sit down.

:dead:

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Mook vs Brizz in October isn’t impossible

It's a wrap. Relationships are everything and I feel like this move severed that. How they know he won't flake on 10/31? Sounds like Brizz doesn't have a manager and feels like he got taken advantage of. Paperboy is kinda backing off blaming URL if you listen to his latest blog.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
It's a wrap. Relationships are everything and I feel like this move severed that. How they know he won't flake on 10/31? Sounds like Brizz doesn't have a manager and feels like he got taken advantage of. Paperboy is kinda backing off blaming URL if you listen to his latest blog.

I’m telling you. It’s not impossible.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fiery hot take here

Mook has never made a song as good as Ryda’s 2 best

:hubie:
Don't matter, we know/talk about them because they're battle rappers and not for their music. When Ryda starts having battle performances as good as Mook's then we can have those type convos.