Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
That's what I'm expected, that or T-Top (I would expect Top to get offered the battle, but he may feel like he has to turn it down out of some sort of loyalty to Brizz for whatever reasons).

The more I think about it, there is a very good possibility Brizz is just refusing the battle based on some money shyt, assuming that he found out how much Mook got paid, because I'm assuming Mook got one of those astronomical amounts (as far as battle rap goes) and I'm sure Brizz got pennies in comparison.

It's wild to think about the fact that 98% of battlers would literally give up anything to have a Mook battle, and Brizz was never in the natural running for it in the first place if not for that fight situation, and he ends up backing out of it. This gotta low key be burnng the souls of guys like Math, DNA, Nitty, etc.

I may be in the minority, but I don't think it's that. You negotiate on your own behalf. What Mook gets is none of Brizz business. URL knew he wouldn't get Mook without the fight happening and they most likely hold him accountable. I think someone pointed out a stipulation in the contract that Brizz missed after they sprung some bullshyt on him at the last minute. He was prolly like "nah i don't like that" and they pointed out a section in the contract like "well nikka you gon have to like it". It's an uphill battle because lawyers cost a lot of fukking money. Either that or they invited him to the Fun House and wasn't wit it lol. He silence speaks volumes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may be in the minority, but I don't think it's that. You negotiate on your own behalf. What Mook gets is none of Brizz business. URL knew he wouldn't get Mook without the fight happening and they most likely hold him accountable. I think someone pointed out a stipulation in the contract that Brizz missed after they sprung some bullshyt on him at the last minute. He was prolly like "nah i don't like that" and they pointed out a section in the contract like "well nikka you gon have to like it". It's an uphill battle because lawyers cost a lot of fukking money. Either that or they invited him to the Fun House and wasn't wit it lol. He silence speaks volumes.

Maaaan fam don't tell me you on that goofy battle rap conspiracy bullshyt too smh. All these rituals, sacrifices, and connect four to this situation....shoot and ladders down to the next situation, that hop scotches to some shyt Bill Collector said in a interview, then travels to a parallel universe that takes you to "Beasley's fun house". I told the Adept dude he needs to get out the house for once. All this illuminati shyt in a "Niche" market.

:mjlol:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Put down the crack pipe beloved

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm expected, that or T-Top (I would expect Top to get offered the battle, but he may feel like he has to turn it down out of some sort of loyalty to Brizz for whatever reasons).

The more I think about it, there is a very good possibility Brizz is just refusing the battle based on some money shyt, assuming that he found out how much Mook got paid, because I'm assuming Mook got one of those astronomical amounts (as far as battle rap goes) and I'm sure Brizz got pennies in comparison.

It's wild to think about the fact that 98% of battlers would literally give up anything to have a Mook battle, and Brizz was never in the natural running for it in the first place if not for that fight situation, and he ends up backing out of it. This gotta low key be burnng the souls of guys like Math, DNA, Nitty, etc.

agreed

I got the impression a year ago that he checked out on battle rap anyway, but if he were to come back, it would only be for Mook and the situation had to be right.

If this is a guy that isn’t feeling battle rap anymore, how would anyone expect him to battle if he believes the business isn’t right?

It’s obvious Brizz isn’t just gonna go along with it and be happy to battle Mook, like Verb, who battled Mook for like 6k.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
agreed

I got the impression a year ago that he checked out on battle rap anyway, but if he were to come back, it would only be for Mook and the situation had to be right.

If this is a guy that isn’t feeling battle rap anymore, how would anyone expect him to battle if he believes the business isn’t right?

It’s obvious Brizz isn’t just gonna go along with it and be happy to battle Mook, like Verb, who battled Mook for like 6k.

Verb only got 6 for Mook??!?

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Maaaan fam don't tell me you on that goofy battle rap conspiracy bullshyt too smh. All these rituals, sacrifices, and connect four to this situation....shoot and ladders down to the next situation, that hop scotches to some shyt Bill Collector said in a interview, then travels to a parallel universe that takes you to "Beasley's fun house". I told the Adept dude he needs to get out the house for once. All this illuminati shyt in a "Niche" market.

:mjlol:

Put down the crack pipe beloved

So yall nikkas gon skip over everything I said AND ignore the "lol"? Y'all goofy.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Correct but he intentionally took a small amount to get the battle. He said it on one of the radio shows.

Yeah that's true, he said it on PSA HipHop I beleive. Said he took a dope fiend price for Mook so that he could jump the line. He could say he's the only one that got Mook and Lux to come outside within a year

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Beasley confirms it's not money related, like I thought. No way they'd let that battle go to shyt because of a few thousand dollars.

Exactly, and the way Brizz has been handling this shyt is pathetic regardless of his reasons

How you gonna not explain the reason and leave it up to the community to assume the league and the platform did some super fukk shyt to him

Dude just digging the deepest grave, at this point there's prolly more people who want the explanation more than a battle