Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this brizz backing out thing is really weird. brizz is turning down a ton of money to not battle mook.

in hindsight its really weird mook took the brizz battle considering how picky mook is on opponents

imo i recall a story of mook talking about being in brizz city and brizz supposedly about to run down on them. i wonder if mook and his team was down there trying to get information and the information that mook has brizz knows mook is going to expose in their battle. and mook will feel justified because brizz said fukk his moms. its something mook found out, or brizz is getting death threats or something but i think its what brizz knows mook will expose that is keeping brizz from that battle.

This is a good hunch imo, only reason Brizz would back out of a MOOK battle 2 weeks before it happens, even blindsiding Smack of all people (usually URL is understanding of folks backing out because there is usually a good reason) it gotta be something that Mook found out that Brizz don't want out there.

The only thing though is that what is backing out supposed to do...if Mook has that info, he'd just put it out there anyway

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I doubt it.....if anything its 9/10 business related issues why he backed out

Ehhh this don't really say much. And I doubt URL would let Brizz cancel the biggest match on the biggest card of the year over money, especially when they're not paying, Caffeine is. Not saying it's not business related in some way but I find it hard to believe it's the main reason.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County

Dude's opinion on the matter pretty much hits the nail on the head regarding the entire situation.....and makes the most logical sense. Not any of that other shyt we might think about as to why he dubbed the battle. At least not the "sole" reason

I wouldn't be surprised if they just paid him his second half from Summer Impact and told him take it or leave it. The language in the previous contract prolly tied into the new contract and Brizz aint read all the legalese.