Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Yeah he smoked Hitman bad at that Snoop event..

What’s so crazy is for a long while I had seen Cal’s round without having seen Hitman’s. I said to myself “There’s no way Hitman won after that”. Eventually saw Hitman’s round and lo and behold...He got SMOKED!! *Vada Fly voice*

Hitman was my favorite at the time too.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps

Cliffs: DNA wasn’t impressed with Lux’s performance VS Surf based on the time he had to prepare. Says the longest he’s ever had to prep for a battle is 21 days. Says he’d change the landscape of the culture if he had 9 month’s to prepare for a battle. Cites Daylyt’s performance VS Roc as an example of what 9 months of prep should sound like.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Cliffs: DNA wasn’t impressed with Lux’s performance VS Surf based on the time he had to prepare. Says the longest he’s ever had to prep for a battle is 21 days. Says he’d change the landscape of the culture if he had 9 month’s to prepare for a battle. Cites Daylyt’s performance VS Roc as an example of what 9 months of prep should sound like.

DNA really expects to believe this shyt?

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Class of Rookies is different would like to see Jey vs Swamp and Danny Myers absolutely needs to be on a big card in the near future nikka never slacked on Url and has given them multiple classics them nikkas over there trippin