Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Lux will 30 DNA.. DNA needs to relax.

True. DNA last few showings were cool but just not enough for me to say he got the win.

Mack Myron latest album is dope

I'm going to check it out. I heard a snippet of one of his new songs on a some blog site I watched and it was really good.

His new album sounds like something that came out during the no limit era, it’s fire.

Mackk got some fire ass music. Can rap over any style damn near.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
this brizz backing out thing is really weird. brizz is turning down a ton of money to not battle mook.

in hindsight its really weird mook took the brizz battle considering how picky mook is on opponents

imo i recall a story of mook talking about being in brizz city and brizz supposedly about to run down on them. i wonder if mook and his team was down there trying to get information and the information that mook has brizz knows mook is going to expose in their battle. and mook will feel justified because brizz said fukk his moms. its something mook found out, or brizz is getting death threats or something but i think its what brizz knows mook will expose that is keeping brizz from that battle.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
this brizz backing out thing is really weird. brizz is turning down a ton of money to not battle mook.

in hindsight its really weird mook took the brizz battle considering how picky mook is on opponents

imo i recall a story of mook talking about being in brizz city and brizz supposedly about to run down on them. i wonder if mook and his team was down there trying to get information and the information that mook has brizz knows mook is going to expose in their battle. and mook will feel justified because brizz said fukk his moms. its something mook found out, or brizz is getting death threats or something but i think its what brizz knows mook will expose that is keeping brizz from that battle.
This is the conclusion I came too. I think Mook found something out about Brizz and Brizz is afraid of it being leaked.