Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he will too, :ohhh:. All that super gangsta shyt looks silly when somebody like Goodz is talking to you with all that slick arrogant shyt, lol

exactly... and the tree scheme and now this avacado shyt and the money and swag talk on top of it. Goodz fukk around and 3-0 him. It would be a lot more entertaining to me.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If you are running a business where the hired contractors just frivolously break legally binding contracts whenever they feel like it then you are a terrible/weak business man, and your business is a joke.

The URL, more specifically Caffeine, is a corporation...meaning they have lawyers on retainer who get paid whether there's a case or not...suing someone for breaking a legally binding contract, a case you will clearly win, is nothing but a W, so that's incorrect.
You’re approaching this from an elementary pov & showing little understanding of nuance.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
much rather have seen goodz vs geechi but hoping the angle on geechi regarding avo can at least give us one classic round from clips
I think Clips might be able to pull off a good angle on it. Clips is solid with angles