Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^Theyre doing too much.. Just kick him out of battle rap. Hiphop should have done the same thing to Eminem but the machine was too much..

Basically these west coast nyggas like doing business with him, so they have no idea how to react. I shouldn’t limit it to west coast battlers, but they will be the ones most conflicted.

If Geechi wants to continue shooting videos with him and being on his mixtapes, that’s his business, but as far as battle rap, AVO can go.

If these Guys truly were to evaluate this objectively, they’d probably be disgusted.

This mufukka created an entire brand off watching battles, predominantly URL battles. Since then he’s created mixtapes and merchandising.:dead:He basically used these nyggas while calling them nyggas in private. Unbelievable

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Basically these west coast nyggas like doing business with him, so they have no idea how to react. I shouldn’t limit it to west coast battlers, but they will be the ones most conflicted.

If Geechi wants to continue shooting videos with him and being on his mixtapes, that’s his business, but as far as battle rap, AVO can go.

If these Guys truly were to evaluate this objectively, they’d probably be disgusted.

This mufukka created an entire brand off watching battles, predominantly URL battles. Since then he’s created mixtapes and merchandising.:dead:He basically used these nyggas while calling them nyggas in private. Unbelievable
He's basically the DJ Vlad of battle rap :francis:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I’ve got Chess beating Shine in a really good & enjoyable battle.

The choking concerns are understandable and he’ll have to work to lose that mark but I’m hoping the time off to prep remedies that

I’m more concerned seeing Qleen being given a plate, as talented as he is can’t remember the last time he gave 3 clean rounds

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I’ve got Chess beating Shine in a really good & enjoyable battle.

The choking concerns are understandable and he’ll have to work to lose that mark but I’m hoping the time off to prep remedies that

I’m more concerned seeing Qleen being given a plate, as talented as he is can’t remember the last time he gave 3 clean rounds
Chess gonna need that ratchet he keeps under the bed when wifey back, for Shine.

I don't get how people like Chess even get rewarded with Summer Madness plates of such high caliber when he's done nothing to justify getting that plate.
There's so many new hungry dudes or semi vets who are starting to hit their prime.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Chess gonna need that ratchet he keeps under the bed when wifey back, for Shine.

I don't get how people like Chess even get rewarded with Summer Madness plates of such high caliber when he's done nothing to justify getting that plate.
There's so many new hungry dudes or semi vets who are starting to hit their prime.
Beat Twork in a great battle
Beat Wess in a great battle
Debateable with Geechi in a really good battle
Stepped in with two weeks prep to salvage Guntitles vs Loaded Hollows
Beat O-Red with a classic battle

He's had a great year but tailended with two duds (TODD & B -Magic), when he's on he's comfortably Top 3 active.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Beat Twork in a great battle
Beat Wess in a great battle
Debateable with Geechi in a really good battle
Stepped in with two weeks prep to salvage Guntitles vs Loaded Hollows
Beat O-Red with a classic battle

He's had a great year but tailended with two duds (TODD & B -Magic), when he's on he's comfortably Top 3 active.
Are you a Chess stan or something. I think he's an incredible talent and always has been.
But he does NOT deserve K Shine... The manner in which Todd bodied him and gazillion chokes just doesn't sit well with me for him to be given a Summer Madness plate....but nepotism and hypocrisy at URL have been rampant the last 5 years.

Just look at how baby'd Twork

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Can someone please tell me why DME Detroit, the middle aged white blogger from Detroit, denies being white and says he's "Arab".... Like in America you're treated based on what race you're perceived to be...therefore if you look white and are treated as such, why patronize us by telling us you're Arabic?

When 9/11 happened in 2001 was DME Detroit being profiled everywhere he went or did they see just a regular mid-west white guy.

I don't know if you guys follow his blogs but every time there's a racist incident in the BRC he always emphasizes how he's "Arab NOT white" :unimpressed:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone please tell me why DME Detroit, the middle aged white blogger from Detroit, denies being white and says he's "Arab".... Like in America you're treated based on what race you're perceived to be...therefore if you look white and are treated as such, why patronize us by telling us you're Arabic?

When 9/11 happened in 2001 was DME Detroit being profiled everywhere he went or did they see just a regular mid-west white guy.

I don't know if you guys follow his blogs but every time there's a racist incident in the BRC he always emphasizes how he's "Arab NOT white" :unimpressed:
Arab has always and still is white. Check the census... used to be the same way with Hispanic and Indians

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was curious cause I remember having seen that video from back in the day somewhere i assume unbias group cause it wasnt in here and i wasnt in any other groups but in looking more into it online, it was brought up in the last battle 24/7 had with eurgh on kotd, then when i clicked on that battle. on the side popped up RYD watching the battle. its from may 2019 so youre telling me avo goes over the battle a year and a half ago? he didnt apologize himself at all. he just explains the content like what eurgh is referencing, just says oh yeah 24/7 said some racist shyt in a blog. no acknowledgment that he was laughing it up and adding to it with his "touche" clown shyt. and all of them in general were giving 24/7 mad props , it was diz, thesauras and organik on the episode.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They dropped the ball puttin you on this card with me
This shyt declinin
It's been a hip hop breaching contract with the client
Battlerap has given rappers the license to care about doin' EVERYHING ELSE, but rhymin'
You may wanna sue/Tsu
You just wanna perform, but in what forum?
When the crowd can't do it for him, NOT in this form

- Loaded Lux vs Tsu Surf

Peep the video title.
The playback is beautiful :ohlawd:

But people swear Lux wasn't spitting that night. Buf here are and bars are still HITTING

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That means you grew up NOT being subconsciously being programmed by white supremacy from school, media, white Jesus imagery/Christianity and general societal osmosis.

I don't know how you achieved that.
It's a discussion most aren't trying to have, and this definitely ain't the proper forum for it, but I know exactly what you're trying to get across.