Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:russ:

The c00n talk is some of the most disrespectful shyt. One of the worst things to be called as a black man.

Has anyone successfully used that angle in battle rap?
Off the top I can't recall a full c00n angle, but EK pretty much won his first round/started his resurgence off the B Dot round about him shucking anD jiving for Oganik and KOTD lol.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Avi is the god.......at visuals. That's it. Also not every black person feels a deep rooted need for validation from whitrs that's absurd.
That means you grew up NOT being subconsciously being programmed by white supremacy from school, media, white Jesus imagery/Christianity and general societal osmosis.

I don't know how you achieved that.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Is Summer Madness X gonna be in an empty storage facility with a crane and Backstreet Boys :dame: microphones again :jbhmm:

Or will there be some type of crowd, shot and recorded by people who know how to shoot battle rap... decaffeinated:unimpressed:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
:russ:

The c00n talk is some of the most disrespectful shyt. One of the worst things to be called as a black man.

Has anyone successfully used that angle in battle rap?
Being called a c00n by another black person is probably the WORST intraraciall slur you can ever be called:russ:

Ever been called a c00n coz you weren't "excited" about the Obama campaign (back in 08)..... Ever been called a c00n coz you thought Nelson Mandela was a sell out :unimpressed:
Only real black people know this pain :pachaha: