Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do yall think not having a crowd makes a difference? I think it helps Brizz in this case cause I think Mook if he approaches the angle right could turn a crowd against Brizz.

Also, any chance Mook just bullshyts cause he thinks Brizz isn't on his level? Just a battle for a check?

Check my post just earlier. Imo this is the ideal setting for Mook. He's not heavy on haymakers so his style works better without crowd. And don't think Mook will play around at all. His generation of battle rappers take all battles serious. he just blacked out on that social distance battle

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I have literally no interest in any of the battles announced these last 48 hours. Including Eazy vs Cortez...

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
It’s official...I watch too much battle rap. Had a dream that I battled Tay Roc. 1st Round...I went OFF...crowd was reacting crazy. 2nd Round...I forgot my material and freestyled. 3rd Round...I had absolutely nothing and didn’t even spit a bar :mjcry:

Tried to get an interview with Uncle Ra after. He hit me with the :martin: and walked off.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
It’s official...I watch too much battle rap. Had a dream that I battled Tay Roc. 1st Round...I went OFF...crowd was reacting crazy. 2nd Round...I forgot my material and freestyled. 3rd Round...I had absolutely nothing and didn’t even spit a bar :mjcry:

Tried to get an interview with Uncle Ra after. He hit me with the :martin: and walked off.

You didn't even try to rebuttal in your 3rd? SMDH.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

go to 22:36, i never thought about it that way but that is interesting.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brizz/Mook is a tough prediction. If this were on a stage or even a volume I’d just pick Brizz. However, the fact that this is quarantine style really helps out Mook. He can just rap and not worry about delivering his material for a live audience, where he typically sounds rusty and delivers his material like ass.

I think it will be a debatable preference battle.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
You didn't even try to rebuttal in your 3rd? SMDH.

Bro...I lost it. I was already on shakey ground freestyling in the 2nd...but the crowd reaction was giving me time think between bars. Once the 3rd started...crickets.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You died in your sleep... Sean Price :mjcry:

**Gets stomped out by the rest of the Boot Camp Clik**

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why nyggas says brizz got beat up
Mook punch aint even hit him
he got touched by Blackface a little but it wasnt like he was lumped up
only dude that really got work was his man that slipped on stage

Roc got touched by the breeze off Brizz when he held the door open for him.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
why nyggas says brizz got beat up
Mook punch aint even hit him
he got touched by Blackface a little but it wasnt like he was lumped up
only dude that really got work was his man that slipped on stage

they say a good run beats a bad stand. Brizz had a bad run, tho. He got worse than beat up because he didn't fight.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So who knows the leaked SM Card? I remember when we use to get exclusives.

Mook/Brizz
Shine/Chess
UM2 Championship

what else?