Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Why not? Daylyt trolling is probably the reason. Like it's Daylyt lol.

:mjlol: Daylyt trolled himself to viral fame in battle rap and a record deal. He gave us a classic with Tay Roc recently. Thats it. He never said he would stop trolling.

PUN711

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they edit out some chokes from Mike P in this battle? Cause it seems like a real debatable, not sure about a robbery

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Did they edit out some chokes from Mike P in this battle? Cause it seems like a real debatable, not sure about a robbery

Nah Mike stumbled a lil in the 2nd and 3rd against Ryda. Thats in there. He choked against Bill Collector.

PUN711

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then yeah, I can see why Mike P was awarded this battle. At the end of the day, they are pushing certain battlers and matchups, it's business. No one is hyped to see a Ryda battle, so he'd have to KO Mike to win.

Don't think it's fair, but it's business.

PUN711

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do yall think not having a crowd makes a difference? I think it helps Brizz in this case cause I think Mook if he approaches the angle right could turn a crowd against Brizz.

Also, any chance Mook just bullshyts cause he thinks Brizz isn't on his level? Just a battle for a check?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mook 3-0..

Go into hiding for a year and think you can beat a battle rap legend who beat Lux in the new era...

Don't do that....please dont
:mjlol:

They both from the same era lmao. Total Slaughter was a straight up money move and Lux paid the price for playing around in the 2nd & 3rd we ALL know that. A win is a win, but you givin' Mook waaaaaaaay too much credit. Brizz said he only coming back if its Mook, so he obviously not walking in blind. He obviously got somethin to say. This is NOT gonna go how some of y'all think (Verb Voice)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Mook is a much better rapper and arguably the best angler ever. I see no way Brizz wins. Him winning a round would be a miracle.

he started the fight, got beat up, ran out the venue and got caught lying about not knowing about Mook’s mom passing. It’s gonna be a rough night for that man. Let’s not even get into the confrontation afterwards in his own home town where he got backed down again.
i missed these two :ohhh: i only heard about the hammer part

if all of this shyt has receipts to them :hhh: the fukk is brizz gonna say, i don't give a shyt if he can string cool words together at this point, dudes a sucker

there are certain lines you cross that no amount of talent can cover up (word to 6ixnine and Tory), obviously Brizz situation isn't as severe but the same logic applies imo, he needs to just do this battle to get some closure on the situation and then pack it up :camby: i'd rather watch twork spit 1 hot round and choke the other 2 away in the hospital bed during a zoom battle

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He obviously got somethin to say.
good for him, that doesn't mean he knows he can win with it

as a man he knows he has to battle Mook if he ever wants to look any of his battling peers in the face again, THAT's why he gotta take this mook battle, not cuz he got some master angle that's gonna hurt mook

we've all been in situations where we had to "confidently" walk into a fight or argument we KNOW we were prolly gonna lose in, but did it anyway because you can't have nikkas thinking you're scared cuz that'll just make it worse

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i missed these two :ohhh: i only heard about the hammer part

if all of this shyt has receipts to them :hhh: the fukk is brizz gonna say, i don't give a shyt if he can string cool words together at this point, dudes a sucker

there are certain lines you cross that no amount of talent can cover up (word to 6ixnine and Tory), obviously Brizz situation isn't as severe but the same logic applies imo, he needs to just do this battle to get some closure on the situation and then pack it up :camby: i'd rather watch twork spit 1 hot round and choke the other 2 away in the hospital bed during a zoom battle

:mjtf:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think this Ryda round has been hyped up a bit too much. It was quite regular, Mike P is just weakminded which is why it hit so hard.
that's exactly what i was saying when we saw it live, Mike's reaction made that shyt hit waaaaaaaay harder

if not for that it woulda just been a round of Ryda possibly selling wolf tickets, that's why Meth and Iron didn't give a shyt, you had sex with a girl before the next man, good for you nikka :stopitslime:

this nikka Mike created a career angle/L for himself after winning the battle :snoop: