Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Mook might do Brizz filthy honestly. There is TOO much shyt to talk about for a nikka like Mook not to break that shyt down and it's not like Brizz can just out rap mook.

But if anyone can have a performance that just makes u forget about what the other nikka did it's Brizz. I'm hyped for the battle.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Took the weekend off from battle rap mostly. So I skipped that JC vs Kid Chaos (which I heard was dope) and that Steams vs Reepah Rell (which I heard was ass). But seeing Mook vs Brizz finally go down is fiyah. Happy for that.

I did watch Bill Collector's My Expert Opinion episode. Yo, his style of prepping is fukkin' wild. That's part of the reason why I feel like it'll be him and Danny in the finals. Because they have the best methods to prep for battles. He was breakign down how he played chess with Mike P andI feel like he has done that a few times with opponents but not at that level.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
lol boy y’all in for a surprise :sas2:

Brizz 2-1 clear

Yeah Brizz has a fighting chance I'd say.

Mook is about to send Brizz back into hiding permanently. Nicca is about to take that Rich Dolarz journey for real.

Mook might do Brizz filthy honestly. There is TOO much shyt to talk about for a nikka like Mook not to break that shyt down and it's not like Brizz can just out rap mook.

But if anyone can have a performance that just makes u forget about what the other nikka did it's Brizz. I'm hyped for the battle.

Mook will probably have more bars. I feel like Brizz will capture that energy more. There's angles on both sides for real. The main thing is talking about the fight. But I wonder what Brizz will say about Mook and his signing to Busta Rhymes. On the flipside, Mook could talk about what Brizz has done with himself musically on the indie level. Brizz could bring up the weird comments he made on that podcast he was trying to get lit. And Mook could bring up the situation where Brizz was literally carrying a hammer in a confrontation he almost had with Dot Mob. I hope this will live up to the hype and no complains about echos or no shyt like that, lol, and chokes.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Was there any definitive reason given why Shine isn't battling Day on SM? I'm not buying that Day was trolling at all

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's also the perfect setting for mook. He doesn't really have haymakers so his style is not really suited for a crowd. If he comes anything like he did in that rbe quarantine battle he might do Brizz dirty.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
It's also the perfect setting for mook. He doesn't really have haymakers so his style is not really suited for a crowd. If he comes anything like he did in that rbe quarantine battle he might do Brizz dirty.

great point. no crowd, no gas.

that mook rbe social distance joint is a foreshadowing of what’s gonna happen on summer madness

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Yeah Brizz has a fighting chance I'd say.

Mook will probably have more bars. I feel like Brizz will capture that energy more. There's angles on both sides for real. The main thing is talking about the fight. But I wonder what Brizz will say about Mook and his signing to Busta Rhymes. On the flipside, Mook could talk about what Brizz has done with himself musically on the indie level. Brizz could bring up the weird comments he made on that podcast he was trying to get lit. And Mook could bring up the situation where Brizz was literally carrying a hammer in a confrontation he almost had with Dot Mob. I hope this will live up to the hype and no complains about echos or no shyt like that, lol, and chokes.

Brizz is ready bro. Please trust me.