Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It’s important to mention that the story about the gun incident w/ Rex and Mook with the hammer isn’t confirmed by Brizz or anyone outside of the Dot Mob camp. That’s important to state.

It’s gossip til confirmed.
Nah B you cant make shyt like that up
I fully believe Brizz was on his Thor :pachaha:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I was literally right there when everything happened. So Brizz got punched, it turned into a big melee. Top fell down and knocked half the stage over. Calicoe’s pops Black Face got involved and swung on Brizz. Brizz friend held it down (RIP, just recently murdered) but it was basically Brizz friend and Chess vs the whole Dot Mob and Landslide. Tay Roc didn’t get involved he just kinda stood there. Eventually security just maced everyone on stage. The following day, video comes out and it shows after Brizz got swung on, he ran out the venue and Tay Roc was in the back entrance by the door.

The gun incident is months later when Mook, Rex and someone else was in Brizz hometown for some battle event. Brizz found out where they were and confronted them with a hammer (not a gun, a real hammer) and Mook and them were like “Fam, we got real guns on us”. Brizz was mad because he thought Rex hit him with a bottle and they show led him footage that it wasn’t Rex. This part is a little fuzzy but if I recall they claim it was Top that actually accidentally hit him with a bottle on the footage.
It’s important to mention that the story about the gun incident w/ Rex and Mook with the hammer isn’t confirmed by Brizz or anyone outside of the Dot Mob camp. That’s important to state.

it happened.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why I hold Mook in high regard in terms of how he moves in the ring opposed to these other battlers that choke left and right and still get babied by the nikkas.

Especially concidering his status.

nikkas like Lux, Hollow and Mook I’ll always hold in high regards in terms of their professionalism

what about John John? Lol his entire career is based on professionalism.

no chokes
No stumbles
Never cuts his rounds short
Gives 3 of the exact same rounds, with no real highs
not very dynamic

he’s lowkey the new Mook

ReasonableMatic

Daps
what about John John? Lol his entire career is based on professionalism.

no chokes
No stumbles
Never cuts his rounds short
Gives 3 of the exact same rounds, with no real highs
not very dynamic

he’s lowkey the new Mook
Let me be VERY clear where I stand and have ALWAYS stood with TODD

I was specifically talking about Mook, Lux and Hollow since they’re professional in a whole nother tier in BR
TODD is a fukkin THIEF, how can anyone respect this nikka?!?! :what:
And for the record, DNA > TODD (Off GP alone)

I think TODD makes great moves outside of battling, so miss me with the hatin shyt
TODD aka John JohnnDa Don, the nikka is a THIEF that got no moves of his own and his voice is horrible. And I ain't even addressed them corny ass glasses he be wearing

DNA, he just comes across like a straight up cornball

Ironically they make the best businessmoves in battlerap considering their hate and skillset. I'll never take that away from them..
To this day I've NEVER seen a TODD fan

nikkas NEVER out here quoting son, EVER (miss me with them stolen quotes)

Son is the definition of a plain battler, straight unseasoned, no spice having ass thief

He makes great moves tho, I'll never take away from him...
All first verse!!
nikkas hate TODD because he’s a fukkin THIEF who trolled his way to SM2 and held his own on that stage by using stolen moves

JJDD needs to stop cryin and actin like he has anyone but himself to blame for the hate
I mean for gawd sake
TODD: Should I give him a Multiple Choice?! :jbhmm:
Crowd: NOOOOOO!!!
7bde68ee766b1204_serving-cinema-sag-awards-meryl-streep-joey-nolfi-alice-g-beck-oscar-blogger-pittsburgh.jpg

TODD: Fukk it, I’ll try it out :jawalrus: (does it anyway)

The hate he receives is warranted, point blank period

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Mook raps like that Social Distance video, and not like he did against Verb, Brizz is in for a long night.

y’all gotta stop doing this

If lux raps like he did on hot 97, then he...

Mook doesn’t even rap like that when he battles. He should though, particularly no crowd

Daps
Reppin
NULL
y’all gotta stop doing this

If lux raps like he did on hot 97, then he...

Mook doesn’t even rap like that when he battles. He should though, particularly no crowd

Its kinda hard for that type of "what if" to stop when its been shown by said individual this is really how you givin' it up, you just choose not to do in a battle which makes no sense. The only excuse somebody like Lux can have is that if he gets in that bag, he knows the playing field is damn near dead. Its damn near cheating when he get in Grey Hoodie Mode.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its kinda hard for that type of "what if" to stop when its been shown by said individual this is really how you givin' it up, you just choose not to do in a battle which makes no sense. The only excuse somebody like Lux can have is that if he gets in that bag, he knows the playing field is damn near dead. Its damn near cheating when he get in Grey Hoodie Mode.

it isn’t hard at all because it never happens

Expect someone to freestyle and battle rap the same way :mjlol:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If that shyt was made up Brizz would have definitely spoke up against it by now breh.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mook did it for an actual BATTLE (social distance), as well as a freestyle.

that’s not a real battle, I view those RBE social distance performances as freestyles.

cmon man Head Ice had the best social distance performance. When has he rapped like that in a battle? Or Blue Cocaine?

those aren’t “battles” you’ve been here long enough to know better

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
that’s not a real battle

cmon man Head Ice had the best social distance performance. When has he rapped like that in a battle?

those aren’t “battles” you’ve been here long enough to know better
It's not all the way fair that he wouldn't go with that style. He used it to compete with another battlers, and people loved it. Unlike Lux, he might pick up on it and run with it. That's the difference between that and a radio freestyle.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not all the way fair that he wouldn't go with that style. He used it to compete with another battlers, and people loved it. Unlike Lux, he might pick up on it and run with it. That's the difference between that and a radio freestyle.

whether guys are free styling over beat, in the park, etc it’s not the same as a battle. The best indicator of how Mook will battle is going by his battles. Same with Lux.