Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does every top tier know how to navigate bide their time and get the big matches, except JC?

it aint that much love for battle rap nor trying to show nikkas you nice in the world to be battling the Kid Chaos’ of the world..

:mjlol:

If he sat after Rum he probably would have got Lux. However, I admire the fact that he’s not gonna wait for no man, and do what he wants to do.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How does every top tier know how to navigate bide their time and get the big matches, except JC?

it aint that much love for battle rap nor trying to show nikkas you nice in the world to be battling the Kid Chaos’ of the world..
JC would get his chest caved in doing what Mook had to do for this battle :mjlol:

But i get what you mean, Daylyt only had to write 3 fire rounds for a quiet room....

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when you think of it, brizz gets a mook battle just cause he acted like a goofball in the 2 on 2 , when everyone else usually gotta jump through hoops and shyt. but i get it, im still interested myself cause of what happened but its just ironic i guess.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
when you think of it, brizz gets a mook battle just cause he acted like a goofball in the 2 on 2 , when everyone else usually gotta jump through hoops and shyt. but i get it, im still interested myself cause of what happened but its just ironic i guess.
It ain't fair, but you can't pass up this type of storyline. It would be retarded.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sucks for avo but is what it is, you cant have a monopoly on production when caffeine itself has a production crew who are on contract to work on Caffeine content :yeshrug: he hasnt made any major statements about it so i doubt it was foul play, just business

I was fine with how caffeine shot it :manny: those camera ops are in 600 for a reason, tay roc and daylyt looked epic as fukk

Its business

Caffeine don’t need him for quarantine battles

I believe they will when battle rap gets back to the big stages but who knows when that is going to happen. COVID isn’t going away anytime soon.

He still gets to shoot URL events that have no caffeine involvement like the rooftop battles.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah, I'm not sure how anyone is actually picking Brizz here. And I like Brizz. He CAN win, but Mook is the obvious prediction here.
Mook is a much better rapper and arguably the best angler ever. I see no way Brizz wins. Him winning a round would be a miracle.

he started the fight, got beat up, ran out the venue and got caught lying about not knowing about Mook’s mom passing. It’s gonna be a rough night for that man. Let’s not even get into the confrontation afterwards in his own home town where he got backed down again.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I'm not sure how anyone is actually picking Brizz here. And I like Brizz. He CAN win, but Mook is the obvious prediction here.

Its actually simple....Brizz has to either go first and address everything out the gate to take all the steam outta Mook angles.

Or he has to play defense and counter, he already knows Mook will bring up everything. Including Brizz mans that got killed who was throwin hands for them. You can be a master angler and still get dog walked 2 out of 3 rounds. Nobody yet has just straight up walked thru Brizz in a small room setting.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Brizz got exposed vs Calicoe ironically. Brizz is dope but he's a cartoon battle rapper. Cartoon violence with machetes and shyt on some horror core that's entertaining but obviously just entertainment. That style does not stand up well against well crafted street nikka bars and Mook has real life material on Brizz that's on camera and verifiable. Brizz will have to get into a completely different bag and get personal about himself which I've never seen him do. His style works well vs other cartoon nikkas or less talented "street" nikkas. He has the potential to do it but for him to run away and be gone for a year over a fight is very telling.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Mook is a much better rapper and arguably the best angler ever. I see no way Brizz wins. Him winning a round would be a miracle.

he started the fight, got beat up, ran out the venue and got caught lying about not knowing about Mook’s mom passing. It’s gonna be a rough night for that man. Let’s not even get into the confrontation afterwards in his own home town where he got backed down again.

lol boy y’all in for a surprise :sas2:

Brizz 2-1 clear