Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
im not saying they don’t, he’s clearly targeting the Detroit hood nyggas using that sound.

of course, i peeped that. he's gonna rep for his town and reflect that of course. at the same time, i'm like...damn, you couldn't get some shyt with Marv and have Quest engineer for you tho? i dunno....that's just my thinking i guess. then again, i know Detroit acts will get it on their own how they see fit no matter the style.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I hear you but, as a grown man you have to admit when you been help. Look at Math. Math have stated several times on MEO/RBT that he was in a fukked up mental space. He hired a life coach to help him get back on track, and you see the success he is having. Verb is too talented to not be in a better position.

Depending on who it is, I feel like Verb will listen to someone who can put him in a better place. He does come across arrogant like no one call tell him shyt. Same time, from the way he writes, imo...he seems to be extra observant. And he'll absorb game. He did become vegan and shyt so obviously, he learned from something as far as switching up his diet.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Depending on who it is, I feel like Verb will listen to someone who can put him in a better place. He does come across arrogant like no one call tell him shyt. Same time, from the way he writes, imo...he seems to be extra observant. And he'll absorb game. He did become vegan and shyt so obviously, he learned from something as far as switching up his diet.

When he was on Joe Budden’s podcast, he said he looks to people like Joe to put him on game because he doesn’t know what he doesn’t know.

Musically, he would benefit from having management like Surf because he’s been making some of the best music out of all the battle rappers for a good 3-4 years now. He would probably benefit from tapping in with the RYD movement since the likes of Geechi, Illmac, B Dot, etc have all received a boost in the musical exposure since that all kicked off.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
aight somebody break this down for me

trailer says 4pm est

but on Caffeine it says 7pm est

:gucci:

Should be 4 pm est. I got a notification from the app that said so. Plus they've been at this time slot for the past 2 months so i'd be shocked if they switched off from it

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't help but salute drake for that. I really hope Twork understands what he has, he really could be much further than he is now. Glad he's alive, hope he recovers soon and appreciates the life he has moving forward.