Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Url doin a mediocre job releasing these battles properly

Mike P vs Ryda shoulda dropped BEFORE the bill battle so people who missed the livestream understand the context of the battle

The battles from the previous round should all be out before the next round airs, this is just common sense smh

They seem hell bent on sticking to 3 battles a week which makes no sense to me now we’re no longer in the PPV/VOD era. If they were on their shyt, all the battles from the weekend would drop on the Monday afterwards.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They seem hell bent on sticking to 3 battles a week which makes no sense to me now we’re no longer in the PPV/VOD era. If they were on their shyt, all the battles from the weekend would drop on the Monday afterwards.
Or they coulda did it like how the NBA does playoffs

During the first round of tournaments that was enough to release a battle almost every day until the next round then they just get spaced out properly as the number of battles goes down, but they should always be out before the next round starts

This type of stuff always makes me wonder why the URL is so slow to respond to easy quick fixes

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Or they coulda did it like how the NBA does playoffs

During the first round of tournaments that was enough to release a battle almost every day until the next round then they just get spaced out properly as the number of battles goes down, but they should always be out before the next round starts

This type of stuff always makes me wonder why the URL is so slow to respond to easy quick fixes

They have a monopoly, unfortunately. The app was down on Monday and I didn’t see any messaging from them. Until they get some real competition, we’re gonna have to put up with some of their backwards practices :manny:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
They have a monopoly, unfortunately. The app was down on Monday and I didn’t see any messaging from them. Until they get some real competition, we’re gonna have to put up with some of their backwards practices :manny:
Something tells me it’s also that they have a really lean team and switching little things like this because they’re focused entirely on huge undertakings like UM and major events in a new format

I have no insider info. I just assume they’re a small team because I can’t see how a battle rap company could make money and attract foreign investment with a wide base

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ReasonableMatic

Daps
it’s probably messed up I’m saying this, but the way he’s shytted on fans who bought his merchandise by not sending it, flaked out of features, etc he doesn’t deserve shyt. Now he wants the fans to help him out ?
I didn’t wanna be the first to say it, but these my thoughts exactly

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I mean it is what it is. He shytted on the type of fans that would be willing to donate in a situation like this.

Maybe a celeb may be willing to help with the bill out of the goodness of their heart.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s probably messed up I’m saying this, but the way he’s shytted on fans who bought his merchandise by not sending it, flaked out of features, etc he doesn’t deserve shyt. Now he wants the fans to help him out ?

I was thinking it, didn't want to throw it out there so soon after he almost died...but yeah...goodwill is everything

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Watched ryda vs Mike p again

Ryda got robbed. Honestly it was highway robbery. Mike p stumbled once in the 2nd and twice in the 3rd and could make a argument he was choking to end the 3rd. Add in the fact ryda had the best round out of the entire match and again ryda got robbed.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Url doin a mediocre job releasing these battles properly

Mike P vs Ryda shoulda dropped BEFORE the bill battle so people who missed the livestream understand the context of the battle

The battles from the previous round should all be out before the next round airs, this is just common sense smh

LOL they know exactly what they're doing. They're not about to try to make Mike look worse than what he already does.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You can look at the situations he's been in the last two years it's obvious the idea of Karma never dawned on him at all