Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Twork was just on IG live running down his injuries

Cracked skull
Broke vertebrae
Broke ribs
Busted up kneecaps

Yikers Island. Hope he has a speedy recovery. I had a first cousin that I grew up with that died from a car accident a couple years back. Them car accidents are not a game.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember him and Premo were gonna do a project years ago. What happened to that?
They were never going to do a project together apparently. That was just some shyt that got said and everyone ran with it. Can't remember if I heard that in a Premo interview or a Lux one though.

Goodnews

All Star
Daps

Cracked skull
Broke vertebrae

Broke ribs
Busted up kneecaps

Yikers Island. Hope he has a speedy recovery. I had a first cousin that I grew up with that died from a car accident a couple years back. Them car accidents are not a game.

fukk. Those are the kind of injuries that can have him in pain for the rest of his life. I hope he recovers as best he can and doesnt get addicted to pain killers while recovering.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Cracked skull
Broke vertebrae
Broke ribs
Busted up kneecaps

Damn so his head really was dented :wow: thats fukking crazy

If his spine is fukked up he's gonna have to lose weight, tons of rehab workouts which are really tough

We might see a brolic Jerooz by the end of 2021 :ohhh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And don’t get me wrong Lux actually has a lot of good songs. He just has a lot of bad songs as well.

@FreshAIG

that’s the type of stuff we want to hear Lux over. It’s crazy he’s doesn’t realize that, that type of hip hop would be more successful for him as opposed to his commercial attempts.

he occasionally will rap in weird voices in his music that I don’t like either

Rain also wanted to produce a project for Lux, but it never happened.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were never going to do a project together apparently. That was just some shyt that got said and everyone ran with it. Can't remember if I heard that in a Premo interview or a Lux one though.

Primo clearly says at the end of this interview we are going to do an album together. Now it may have gotten scrapped, but no one ran with anything.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Cracked skull
Broke vertebrae
Broke ribs
Busted up kneecaps

My condolences. And yeah man, Twork gonna be messed up for a while with those injuries. Sad overall.

Primo clearly says at the end of this interview we are going to do an album together. Now it may have gotten scrapped, but no one ran with anything.

Was this before or after D&D studios shut down? Not sure why that matters but I feel like they coulda knocked that out in D&D easily.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of battle rappers and making good songs, Verb is probably the best besides Surf. Verb new project “If I had A Heart” is dope, and his B.L.I.S.S. album was even doper. Verb just does a poor job in promoting his music.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cracked skull
Broke vertebrae
Broke ribs
Busted up kneecaps

That young man has a purpose in life, no question, because most would have been up outta here. What about his arms though? In that video it looks like both his forearms were opened up, I thought.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
That young man has a purpose in life, no question, because most would have been up outta here. What about his arms though? In that video it looks like both his forearms were opened up, I thought.
I think he did mention something about his arms too, now that you mention it. But I forgot what he said.