Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Don't really watch shyts like these too often, but I had to click this shyt here lol

nikka said that Mike P blacked out in the third like a white broad off molly. Whole post was accurate tbh.

fukking sad, man. r.i.p. to my bracket.
but then again, i did have Bill Collector getting far in the tournament.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surf says he gets 20k a battle. He said this when he was arguing on IG with a fan. He said he got more against Lux, because it was a big battle, and the URL is talking to him about a 4 battle deal for 100k, but they’ve mainly been paying him 20k.

So if a guy like Surf only makes 20k, imagine what guys like Mike P and Danny get. No wonder they jumped in a tournament for 25k.

If Surf was a clean performer, he would definitely be undervaluing himself imo. I’m pretty sure he’s past guys like Mook and Lux as far as popularity.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Don't really watch shyts like these too often, but I had to click this shyt here lol

nikka said that Mike P blacked out in the third like a white broad off molly. Whole post was accurate tbh.

Forgot to mention that battle costed him the loss to Black Compass Media in the Media Bracket.
Speaking of which, Jimz advanced in the media bracket. Along with Vada Fly and Shoota.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I been fukking wit these tracks Hollow been dropping lately. His Mack Myron battle was crazy too. I feel like he finna fukk up the next nikka he battle