Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Jinx301

Pro
Daps
There's random times I hit that Head Ice from the Surf vs Yung Ill battle when people are struggling to get their words out when talking....

"Hit the horn, hit the horn..."

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
It's a shame no one I know IRL is into battle rap: Episode #2343

So I was about to head to the grocery store, and my pops wanted me to buy a few things for him as well, while I'm down there (Which is no problem, my father is really old now so he can't run errands like he used to). So when I was ready to go I asked him if he wanted anything and he proceeded to tell me about 6-7 items.

So he's like "you can remember all that? :patrice:, you can write it down..." and I'm like "Yeah I can remember:childplease: " and I started recalling what he wanted me to buy, back to him so that we can confirm. I think I got to like 3 items and I started choking :mjlol:

I was like "and uh...and uh...:patrice:" Then I said "take it from the top" :lolbron: and started over listing the items he wanted :mjlol: I got it back and I listed all 7 items that he wanted and was on my way. My pops was still like :patrice: when I was leaving lmao.

You were Tsu Surf at a Whole Foods. Lemme find out you up out in these streets sayin' "Jersey" at a Trader Joe's in front of ya pops.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Jey up 1-0 fukk did you nikkas watch
I had Jey 2-1 pretty clear over Fonz honestly. I also think Ace actually beat Fonz in the previous battle, but I wasn't upset with that decision given that Ace was responsible for fukking that one up AND he had one of the worst chokes in recent memory in the second (he still took the 1st and 3rd very clearly though).

Fonz peaked early in that tournament and then rode the momentum of some good early performances to the tourney win if we're being honest. shyt was a case of an early narrative propelling someone to the finish line.