Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
As much hate as Surf is getting right now i hope it translates to some great music. He actually making be believe he might be a better artist then battle rapper. If he quits after 1-2 more battles and do strictly music i won't even be mad. Some of these tracks are straight heat!

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
As much hate as Surf is getting right now i hope it translates to some great music. He actually making be believe he might be a better artist then battle rapper. If he quits after 1-2 more battles and do strictly music i won't even be mad. Some of these tracks are straight heat!

Seven 25 was a dope tape too to
Bottom.

i got a homie who casually watches battlerap(he isn’t hardcore like me), said he listens to all of Surf’s music . Point is, If the casual battlerap fan knows Surf’s makes good music and can rap, he should focus all his efforts into that. But I guess 2 bags are better than one.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk

Daylyt on now responding. He REALLY wants Shine next. I'm dead. He said Shine better cancel all them battles he says he has next :mjlol:

Day said he'll pay Smack back the money Shine owes for the Pat Stay and Fonz battles he has next

LYT is gonna fukk up shine worse than nitty did. Can't wait :banderas:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Well it’s 4 of them and they rarely agree lol. If it’s a bad opinion it’s probably Polo

LOL Polo will be the main reason them nikkas lose. But Toney bro will be the main reason they win. Posey...eh...he cool. Drizzy cool. Yeah you right....Polo is the worst. LOL.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a shame no one I know IRL is into battle rap: Episode #2343

So I was about to head to the grocery store, and my pops wanted me to buy a few things for him as well, while I'm down there (Which is no problem, my father is really old now so he can't run errands like he used to). So when I was ready to go I asked him if he wanted anything and he proceeded to tell me about 6-7 items.

So he's like "you can remember all that? :patrice:, you can write it down..." and I'm like "Yeah I can remember:childplease: " and I started recalling what he wanted me to buy, back to him so that we can confirm. I think I got to like 3 items and I started choking :mjlol:

I was like "and uh...and uh...:patrice:" Then I said "take it from the top" :lolbron: and started over listing the items he wanted :mjlol: I got it back and I listed all 7 items that he wanted and was on my way. My pops was still like :patrice: when I was leaving lmao.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's a shame no one I know IRL is into battle rap: Episode #2343

So I was about to head to the grocery store, and my pops wanted me to buy a few things for him as well, while I'm down there (Which is no problem, my father is really old now so he can't run errands like he used to). So when I was ready to go I asked him if he wanted anything and he proceeded to tell me about 6-7 items.

So he's like "you can remember all that? :patrice:, you can write it down..." and I'm like "Yeah I can remember:childplease: " and I started recalling what he wanted me to buy, back to him so that we can confirm. I think I got to like 3 items and I started choking :mjlol:

I was like "and uh...and uh...:patrice:" Then I said "take it from the top" :lolbron: and started over listing the items he wanted :mjlol: I got it back and I listed all 7 items that he wanted and was on my way. My pops was still like :patrice: when I was leaving lmao.
You choked in front of ya pops? :dame:

Jersey >>>

Last edited: