Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Watching the Showoff interview
Got a question

Did Bigg K really expose this dudes life and disappear? Where the fukk is Bigg K? Edit: I'm like Bigg K probably didn't see that as a battle so why even do interviews that and probably K doesn't like associating with most battle rappers

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
:dwillhuh: so the fans are the tiebreaker if it ever happens

nikka what tie breaker lmbao. Do you realize how dumb this is? Why not just get a 5th judge? If 80% of fans vote person A and the four judges vote person B then what? Who wins? Wil the four judges OPINION outweigh the opion of THOUSANDS of fans?? This is dumbest shyt ever. Battles BEEN judged. By the FANS in the first place.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
nikka what tie breaker lmbao. Do you realize how dumb this is? Why not just get a 5th judge? If 80% of fans vote person A and the four judges vote person B then what? Who wins? Wil the four judges OPINION outweigh the opion of THOUSANDS of fans?? This is dumbest shyt ever. Battles BEEN judged. By the FANS in the first place.

This is a tournament. Money is on the line. Therefore, judges are needed. The fan vote is some shyt Smack put in to get the fans more invested. I think it works as long as you have competent judges.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This is a tournament. Money is on the line. Therefore, judges are needed. The fan vote is some shyt Smack put in to get the fans more invested. I think it works as long as you have competent judges.

Like I said. Just get a fifth fukking judge.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Like I said. Just get a fifth fukking judge.

As if listening to 4 judges talk isn’t enough, we need a fifth :mjlol:

Fifth judge = no fan involvement in the Caffeine app

You do realize that this is a promotional piece for Caffeine? Hell, the fan vote may even be Caffeine’s idea. It works. It rarely came down to fan vote and when it did, it worked