Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I low-key miss old URL. I still love it, but back then the vibe was so much more fun. This freestyle my favorite Arsonal moment

"Yung Ill was the assist man, Remy'd was the 6th man
At Fight Club, treated him like a kick stand
8 words made Aye Verb go and hire a Hitman"

Yo, i never seen that before. Good fukking looking out. You got any more ish like that?

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
None of these battlers have done a halfway decent job of breaking down how shiesty Lux used to be. Probably only Goodz & Math are capable. Rex would try, but for some reason the fans don't want to hear Rex attacking anyone's character.

Lux's business rep was where Twork's is at one point. The only difference I see is that Lux was trying to hustle everyone he did business with, he wasn't picking and choosing victims.

Goodz had a line bout that in the tay roc battle, with his tapes being left under lux's bed lol. Could you break this down for me?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yo, i never seen that before. Good fukking looking out. You got any more ish like that?
I'd have to check my favorites, I have some that I think you might've seen, not quite like this, but I'll post them anyway cause these are a few of my go to watches when I feel nostalgic

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just find it hilarious that Lux’s rounds are so long, that one verse can fulfill two rounds.

It really is kinda wild how he could write 30 second rounds for 106 with no issues. I think its because of angles coming into play since 2012. He feels that he needs to write a whole fukkin' novel. I mean Mook takes the whole bakery for writing the longest round ever in life, but still i get the Con that comes with Lux in today's climate

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was bored as hell and been hearing daylyt vs Mike p was a good one but shyt ain’t out on YouTube. Is it as good as people make it seem? Got me ready to watch.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope day don’t over do it. I think shine is a safer opponent than rum for one more build up towards lux. And I know the “light” flips will be off the chain from both but day light take that shyt to another level. I just hope he not trolling us again. Cuz I can see him do all this, get to lux. Spit a fire first round and do some fukk shyt and not give two more rounds and fukk up a potential classic.