Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He just got 30'd badly by Loso. He gonna have to be very careful.

nine-cents.jpg

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ShowOff was swearing up and down Ah Di Boom ain’t snitch when the allegations first came out:gucci:

EDIT: Ah Di Boom really dug his own grave.
How you gon’ do the only nikka that held you down let THAT:scust::ufdup:

I don't even fukk with showoff but damn, Boom really is a fukkboy :scust: I know what it's like to cut off a friend because they were on some snake shyt...that shyt hurts a lot

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Cliff notes breh?
Basically ShowOff held it down when Boom went in while Boom was talking slick about him to other nikkas.

Boom came home, ShowOff got him the bag OUTSIDE of Battlerap because he foresaw Boom prolly not ever gettin paid like that again because of the allegations and Boom STILL ended up talkin slick behind his back.

ShowOff confronted him about it and Boom denied it only to end up admitting it later.

He told Boom he was willing to drive 2.5h to look at the paperwork HIMSELF, but Boom knows he snitched

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically ShowOff held it down when Boom went in while Boom was talking slick about him to other nikkas.

Boom came home, ShowOff got him the bag OUTSIDE of Battlerap because he foresaw Boom prolly not ever gettin paid like that again and Boom STILL ended up talkin slick behind his back.

ShowOff confronted him about it and Boom denied it only to end up admitting it later.

Man that shyt Microsoft Word :childplease: :lolbron:

lmao that still cracks me up. I wanna use that one day

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Where the fight hes talking about lol. nikka spit on him an got washed and dried