Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know he was making fun of Mike P but this is low key fire lmao. He should've saved it for the battle on Saturday

It's a good thing he got that license and registration line out of there because I'm 1000% sure someone would've used that bar on him eventually if Mike P didn't.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
It's a good thing he got that license and registration line out of there because I'm 1000% sure someone would've used that bar on him eventually if Mike P didn't.
True but Mike P’s last name being Police makes the bar way harder if he said it than anyone else.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True but Mike P’s last name being Police makes the bar way harder if he said it than anyone else.
Yeah, I'm buggin' lol. Mike P is literally the ONLY one who could've used that bar, no other battler is gonna refer to themselves as police lol. The bar is fire regardless, but it's not fire enough to call yourself 12 if it's not your actual name.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Yeah, I'm buggin' lol. Mike P is literally the ONLY one who could've used that bar, no other battler is gonna refer to themselves as police lol. The bar is fire regardless, but it's not fire enough to call yourself 12 if it's not your actual name.

Jaz could've used it. Hell she still might use anyway. Dumb bytch I hate her.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I've paying attention in battles and interviews and I've notice JC isn't the only one with poor oral hygiene. Ill Will, O Red, Tay Roc. Hell I was watching Clips vs Surf and as I'm watching Clips rap I'm thinking "either this nikka got syphilis or he doest clean his tongue AT ALL. That shyt look like the ghost emoji".

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I was thinking this during the battle and Jayblac made a blog about it so I guess I'm not losing it
How y'all feelin about this Lux vs Shine thing? Should it manifest?
If not who besides Day? O-Red? :sas1:(He did pay homage to O-Red in a different battle)

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I was thinking this during the battle and Jayblac made a blog about it so I guess I'm not losing it
How y'all feelin about this Lux vs Shine thing? Should it manifest?
If not who besides Day? O-Red? :sas1:(He did pay homage to O-Red in a different battle)

Why in the fukk would Lux battle O Red. Match up makes no sense period. And O Red os fukking garbage.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Verb quit his Radioshow :sas1:
Perfect time to revisit my previous posts years ago :sas2:
Y'all remember that radioshow Verb was gonna start since other shows didn't wanna pay him to be their guest :sas1:

Yeah, me neither
:sas2:

Another failure to add to the list

Audiobook, check
Radioshow, check
Movie, check
Record deal, check
Retirement, check

:mjlol:
:sas2::sas2::sas2: