Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Editing a battle is the most p*ssy and undermining shyt in the world smh. I guess it dont matter if you choke if Smack hoe ass can just remove it. Same nikka who was just crying about preparation and docking pay.

I'm even seeing where the polls got the shyt way closer on the app even though it wasn't close at all.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Editing a battle is the most p*ssy and undermining shyt in the world smh. I guess it dont matter if you choke if Smack hoe ass can just remove it. Same nikka who was just crying about preparation and docking pay.

I'm even seeing where the polls got the shyt way closer on the app even though it wasn't close at all.
the idiots on the app had surf winning the first two rounds

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Talk to that nikka ICE
0403606be61ad45bc52149be02444d42.png

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

To be fair, the polls aren't close on the app. Lux is winning 85% to 15% on the app voting.

People are looking at reactions and confusing it with the polls, and even then, Lux is winning 62% to 38%. Closer than the polls, but still comfortable. And that's only because reactions are just based on the bars, it has nothing to do with if someone choked or whatever.