Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk

Talk to that nikka ICE
0403606be61ad45bc52149be02444d42.png

ICE. He would BARK on surf 3-0

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, shytting on Surf is more important. Apparently it raises people's self esteem.

Maybe it does for some I can't say for sure. Personally I'm hoping Surf is shamed into being more professional the next time around because he is very entertaining on his A game. You should thank all the people dissing Surf because he's probably going to give you a performance worth pulling your pom poms out for next time.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
If he is telling the truth about getting an offer for more money and 4 battles locked in, Smack is a fukk nikka after going in on nikkas choking, and watching that nikka stink up the biggest battle of the year.

Yep. Folks wanna talk this business shyt but keep quiet when the product being manufactured needs to be recall and adjusted. I don't see how being popular and able to talk trash all the time is what keeps battle rappers from choking and actually working hard on their craft.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he is telling the truth about getting an offer for more money and 4 battles locked in, Smack is a fukk nikka after going in on nikkas choking, and watching that nikka stink up the biggest battle of the year.

Smack doesn't get the criticism he should be getting. Surf choked in the past 7/8 URL battles (someone posted the exact stats a couple pages back) and he still getting main event looks. They should've dropped that nikka right after he bragged about not needing a 3rd Vs Top. Smack just as much to blame imo.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it does for some I can't say for sure. Personally I'm hoping Surf is shamed into being more professional the next time around because he is very entertaining on his A game. You should thank all the people dissing Surf because he's probably going to give you a performance worth pulling your pom poms out for next time.
I don't give a fukk about all of that breh, y'all really misunderstand my defending of Surf. I don't even think Surf at his best is a top 10 battler (as in everyone being at their best). I just always felt like it's corny to be actively rooting AGAINST a battler (or athlete, rapper, whatever). Hell, I'm considered a Verb hater but I think he is better than Surf. I do find Surf more entertaining on average. I'm also not a big wins/losses guy.