Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
I was thinking this during the battle and Jayblac made a blog about it so I guess I'm not losing it
How y'all feelin about this Lux vs Shine thing? Should it manifest?
If not who besides Day? O-Red? :sas1:(He did pay homage to O-Red in a different battle)

Shine's arms too short too box

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I was thinking this during the battle and Jayblac made a blog about it so I guess I'm not losing it
If not who besides Day? O-Red? :sas1:(He did pay homage to O-Red in a different battle)

Shine vs Lux seems kinda weird and forced. I’d rather Shine vs Mook. I’d watch Brizz vs Mook for sure, but to me, just cause they fought doesn’t mean they should battle. That’s a very awkward match up too. I’d rather Tay Roc vs Mook.

And for Lux it should be Daylyt and Iron vs Lux.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've paying attention in battles and interviews and I've notice JC isn't the only one with poor oral hygiene. Ill Will, O Red, Tay Roc. Hell I was watching Clips vs Surf and as I'm watching Clips rap I'm thinking "either this nikka got syphilis or he doest clean his tongue AT ALL. That shyt look like the ghost emoji".
:dame:

Let's stay focused on the bars and not the mouths breh. :whoa:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only battle that makes sense right now is Daylyt but it wouldn't be hard to garner interest for a Shine battle. JC maybe finds a way back into the conversation. And it wouldn't be that hard to get a Goodz battle I suppose. That's really it that makes sense, and Lux isn't really one to be just taking random battles.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

I fukks with Red, but theres no justification for him getting Lux before JC

Especially when he died against that same JC at the last Caffeine event

Daps
Reppin
the land of oochie wally AND one mic
You would think going on a strict no animal protein diet would help with some sort of ambition which could lead to manifestation......

As someone who’s on a spiritual journey right now, it takes more than just switching one’s diet to break old patterns.

If you haven’t done the heavy lifting mentally, if you haven’t actually confronted your issues head-on and delved into the “who, what, where, how, and why” of it all shyt will never really change.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Hate Joe if you want but he flawless lured Lux in

This battle going to be crazy :ohlawd:

Going to say this now, I'm going with Lux and I've always fukked with Daylyt

Also Joe needs to contact Surf to be fair and unbiased

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps