Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I want Daylyt to battle Twork. So he can get Twork the fukk out of here. Twork is going to try to outwrite Daylyt and that aint happening.
Twork would try and do a strapped-in in a ski mask, fukk around and have to Jersey his way right back out the ski mask.
Only problem is, Day being Day, if he didn't take it seriously, all he'd be doing is setting Twork up for a payday on some 'I beat Daylyt and he got Lux, so give me Lux' shyt.

Honestly, I think Twork's best legend matchup though would be Mook :sas1: Don't @ me, but I think prepared Twork washes Mook as long as there's round time limits :sas2:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twork would try and do a strapped-in in a ski mask, fukk around and have to Jersey his way right back out the ski mask.
Only problem is, Day being Day, if he didn't take it seriously, all he'd be doing is setting Twork up for a payday on some 'I beat Daylyt and he got Lux, so give me Lux' shyt.

Honestly, I think Twork's best legend matchup though would be Mook :sas1: Don't @ me, but I think prepared Twork washes Mook as long as there's round time limits :sas2:

It’s hard for me to pick against Mook in that battle, because he excels in those areas that NJT is poor in.

- 3 solid rounds. No real highs, but no real lows either.
- No chokes
- No stumbles
- Perfectly timed rounds

Mook doesnt deliver stellar material, but he does all the basic shyt perfectly. That basic Fundamental shyt wins battles all the time.

If you have a tendency to choke, stumble, come with short rounds, basically any unprofessional behavior is not beating Mook.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he does have Nitty next

You see that’s how you cool off a big battle. However, I’m certain Daylyt is taking battles that motivate him on this run, rather then whoever. He wants to battle him.

Despite how nice Rum is, I’ve always felt that rapping Beats punchlines. Perhaps Day knows this as well.

Regardless, the expectations for Daylyt are high now. You’ll hear a lot of “if he comes like the Roc battle” in the future. I personally never expect a battler to come like their best battle.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It’s hard for me to pick against Mook in that battle, because he excels in those areas that NJT is poor in.

- 3 solid rounds. No real highs, but no real lows either.
- No chokes
- No stumbles
- Perfectly timed rounds

Mook doesnt deliver stellar material, but he does all the basic shyt perfectly. That basic Fundamental shyt wins battles all the time.

If you have a tendency to choke, stumble, come with short rounds, basically any unprofessional behavior is not beating Mook.
Mook that did that RBE Social Distance battle would dismantle NJT

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Lux interview: "Moments of elation" Real shyt being spoken between Lux/Math and I like how they're ping ponging thoughts. I think Tay Roc and Day felt that term after the battle. That battle had a huge moment.

And FAWKING Surf ruined his.