Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lux was def to me better vs Hollow than Calico. for one he didnt have a choke but i also like his material better even though calicoe is 2nd best to me on his return that is, not including grey hoodie. if lux was able to spit his real second that he spit online for calicoe then it would be debatable

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I’m bugging but I thought overall lux was even better against verb than calicoe. It’s just lux third is so memorable cuz we haven’t seen some shyt like that so bad. But I enjoyed lux vs verb a lot once it dropped on YouTube. Watching it live I didn’t feel it though. It’s bugged out. Most people will agree for the most part you enjoy his shyt a lot more once you can rewind although to me his shyt vs ars didn’t hit. I enjoyed him vs clips just not as much live.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Lol I feel like Lux wanted to say Danny Myers is trash lol. They let him dance around the question.

LOL, to be fair...there was footage of Lux reacting to Danny mentioning his name in a battle some years ago. I can't recall which battle it was but Lux did give it up to Danny for whatever it was. It might have been his 2nd against Rex or another battle.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You guys think URL would've been able to move the same during this pandemic if it wasn't for Caffeine? Having Nome X etc and recoup solely on pov? This caffeine deal could not came at a better time tbh.
They were eating from PPVs/Watchbattlelive, Caffeine deal definitely made everything easier

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were eating from PPVs/Watchbattlelive, Caffeine deal definitely made everything easier

Yeps they were eating off ppv in combination with venue money. Don't think they would recoup on Nome X solely of ppv. Lux surf alone is at least 60k.