Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I’m bugging but I thought overall lux was even better against verb than calicoe. It’s just lux third is so memorable cuz we haven’t seen some shyt like that so bad. But I enjoyed lux vs verb a lot once it dropped on YouTube. Watching it live I didn’t feel it though. It’s bugged out. Most people will agree for the most part you enjoy his shyt a lot more once you can rewind although to me his shyt vs ars didn’t hit. I enjoyed him vs clips just not as much live.
Rewind, find there's more to find. :yeshrug:

His performance against Verb wasn't better than his Cal shyt though breh. :usure: But that 2nd was fire.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In other words Lux Vs surf wouldn't have happened any time soon if it wasn't for caffeine. Wouldn't have happened for free at all either lol.
Wasn't that battle already set up before the Caffeine deal though?

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
It's only on Patreon, it's on Youtube too but it's private so you can only access it through the Patreon link.

Damn I guess I should have finished watching. Dope episode so far. Lux admitted he lost to T Rex the first time they battled. shyt was hilarious. Lux basically just ran outta raps.