Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@MJ Truth all that talk, calling me BIAS and a Surf hater for calling out the BULLSHYT with
him, only for ya mans to go up there and CHOKE for three rounds :mjlol:
Only to turn around and complain about everything do anything but take ACCOUNTABILITY for his own shyt.

That’s ya mans tho, keep calling me and others that see through the smoke bias for pointing out the facts. :sas2:

[Time Stamped] Damn Im Wild with 5 minutes of pure ETHER :birdman:

:dwillhuh:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Could this Corona shyt be signalling a new era in battle rap? Where the pen is mightier than the sword? :jbhmm:

Might fukk around and see Quantum Physics suddenly go on a run.
Well QP is a drug addict so we know that’s not happening. But I think you’re right.

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Norbes is Good on the Radio... He has had Classic Moments Especially those Early Verb Interviews..

I think this is Good for him if True.. Let him stay there.. and Keep him away from the battles lol

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So they just extended no large gatherings in philly today until feb 2021. Cali completley closed down again a couple days ago. Florida just had record breaking numbers for covid cases.

This shyt is the new norm. I honestly don't think we going back to packed venues for a few years. This is what we have right now

So with that said alot of these nikkas bout to be exposed. U got to RAP RAP now. nikkas like Danja Zone,Chilla,B-Dot,Saga,Kid Chaos, etc needs to do whatever they gotta do to get some plates and flex right now.

Mr.Wavy gonna die in this tournament.

Would love to see a resurgence of "Bars over names"

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Watched Day vs Roc again for like the 6th+ time....Roc's 3rd coooooooooooooould be a debatable so if I see any 2-1s I'll understand I fukks with Roc's 3rd heavy

Day went in reverse, His R3 should/could have been R1 and his R1 should/could have been R3 and destroyed him further but either way you mix up the rounds he bombarded him lyrically

I wish I could re-watch the Lux battle like I wanted to but this nikka Surf............Lux 3rd though amazing and it's still fukked up because Lux didn't even get off all of his material AGAIN

This timing shyt has to stop

Edit: Calling draw on Verb/Geechi and I have no interested in the Saga/Mike P battle :manny:

I hope more lyrical nikkas get this crowd-less room treatment