Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I'm calling it now. Daylyt 2020 Champion of the Year. Placing ALL kinds of bets. Coli cash, real cash, Avis, Accounts, everything..

NaturalGreenGar-size_restricted.gif

1540831086149a14654180386426.gif

jmr5UR9.gif

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Fonz called out Shine and Nitty

Oh he wanna die die

I saw an interview at least about the Shine call out, it made sense.

He said he wouldn't see shine for YEARS, so this was his way to jump the line. makes sense a bit for Nitty too. Plus he felt like Ave vs Fonz WILL happen eventually so he didn't want to waste the callout on him.

He has a small puncher's chance against nitty, but a motivated shine would send fonz to the moon.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I saw an interview at least about the Shine call out, it made sense.

He said he wouldn't see shine for YEARS, so this was his way to jump the line. makes sense a bit for Nitty too. Plus he felt like Ave vs Fonz WILL happen eventually so he didn't want to waste the callout on him.

He has a small puncher's chance against nitty, but a motivated shine would send fonz to the moon.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

C’mon SMACK smh :martin: (If real)

Norbes has had his time. If this is true, What’s going to differentiate URL Radio from Norbes it All Podcast? The War Report? Battle Rap Arena?

That phone interview shyt isn’t really where it’s at in this era. Nyggas have elevated past that. Norbes needs to put together a show like my expert opinion or something.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
These interviewers suck. They ass kiss, and worst of all they're not articulated AT all. nikkas be inaudible half the time talking like "ah ah youknowwhatImemfgngngnfnfnfnfnfnfnfnfnfndncff solike...big dogs of this shyt and stuff" these nikkas are retarded.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Fonz called out Shine and Nitty

Oh he wanna die die
I love this new class. As I stated before I been waiting for a class like this for a long time. They are unique alot of them have they own style and they talk great shyt. In a small way they remind me of when verb hitman hollow math yung ill cortez etc were coming up and had the Midwest movement vs nyb.

I think these new guys should group up and come after the "vets" shyt would be extra entertaining. I'm not mad at fonz going after them. We need this new controversial energy in battle. This is what I hated about the geechi t top brizz nitty etc class they had talent but man they entertainment factors sucked frfr. They face offs sucked they were too dam safe. Battle rap needs a class that challenges the vets for real.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:scust:Surf trying to work in another payday against Todd

what an awful matchup

JC, Cortez, whoever would be better then that, but I acknowledge that Todd is the bigger matchup
I wonder what's up with JJDD and URL though cause JJD was tweeting earlier how URL think he was lying about having COVID.