Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Url start paying the right battlers what they deserve .... these nikkas choking having more than 2 weeks. Give Mike P, Day, Tay more bread tonight

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Gentlemen. I just witnessed (most of) Daylyt vs Roc.

I had to see my old fams reaction to this, because in having a certain thought that Day's bars are on a very specific level that makes me think he's finally trying to make a case for that specific matchup.

Also :salute:to the OGs I see still active.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Btw, I find it hilarious how fickle battle rap fans are. People were shytting on Roc for over a year, he lost, but had a good performance, and he's back in everybody's good graces. All you ever need is one good battle. That shows me Twork will be fine.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Btw, I find it hilarious how fickle battle rap fans are. People were shytting on Roc for over a year, he lost, but had a good performance, and he's back in everybody's good graces. All you ever need is one good battle. That shows me Twork will be fine.

Man fukk all that. What we doing with Tsu Ripple? fukking loser.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Remember how long it took for fans to admit Verb was washed?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Remember how long it took for fans to admit Verb was washed?
Verb is NOT washed lol

And quite honestly vegan verb on a bit of a run right now. Verb is just in that john john jc cortez space. No matter what they do fans just don't like them.

But all things considered

Verb beat bdot
Verb imo beat twork. Even if you say twork won you def can't make a case verb got killed.
Verb beat mook
Verb beat lux
Verb beat dna
Verb just beat geechie gotti. The 2x champ.

Island god on some other shyt right now frfr

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Verb is NOT washed lol

And quite honestly vegan verb on a bit of a run right now. Verb is just in that john john jc cortez space. No matter what they do fans just don't like them.

But all things considered

Verb beat bdot
Verb imo beat twork. Even if you say twork won you def can't make a case verb got killed.
Verb beat mook
Verb beat lux
Verb beat dna
Verb just beat geechie gotti. The 2x champ.

Island god on some other shyt right now frfr
Fair. I used "was" specifically referring to that period before vegan verb when he was turning in sewage 60s rounds and stumbling. Back then, the die hard fans refused to hear it.