Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Twizz talking like there aren't other battle leagues or other facets of the entertainment industry period he can use his experience in. Was URL supposed to turn down the bag to keep him in whatever capacity?

And were any of the faceoffs good?

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Yoooo can somebody tell me how this caffeine shyt work?? Can I watch on my tv or laptop to tv??

In my experience, the Caffeine app is the best way to watch. I watched on the caffeine website and it was a little choppy for me. Download the app, create an account, and you good. Pretty easy.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
In my experience, the Caffeine app is the best way to watch. I watched on the caffeine website and it was a little choppy for me. Download the app, create an account, and you good. Pretty easy.

Opposite for me. Clear on the website for me but choppy on the app on my phone. Well, depends on how you watch it with the real time off or on. Either way, you cut that off, it can run smoother.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Even reading between the subtext of Twizz's tweets, I don't believe for a sec that Smack & co haven't tried to bring him, Avo etc along.

I agree more with the shared sentiment that Fox\Caffeine wanted to keep it in house which is understandable but after Genesis my faith in them is low

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yoooo can somebody tell me how this caffeine shyt work?? Can I watch on my tv or laptop to tv??
Best way is on your phone or tablet

You can use a laptop too (and then a Chromecast or hdmi cable to connect to your TV) . Best picture quality overall in my experience tho is through a handheld device

Goodnews

All Star
Daps

Ive had my best experience on my laptop

My personal setup

Use one of these browsers
Download the fastest Firefox ever
Google Chrome - Download the Fast, Secure Browser from Google

While using one of the browsers I recommended get one or both of these extensions for the browser.

uBlock - A Fast and Efficient Ad Blocker. Easy on CPU and Memory.
Adblock Plus | The world's # 1 free ad blocker

(Optional extensions Id get for the browser)
HTTPS Everywhere
Privacy Badger

Goto this site to watch the stream
https://www.caffeine.tv/

When the stream is up check to see if there are any options to take the stream off realtime or low latency. Youll be like 3-5 seconds behind BUT since there is a bit of a buffer the stream will be able to preload for better quality.

sidenote
With that general setup Ive never seen an ad on thecoli.com and i dont need to watch or skip commercials on youtube.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Best way is on your phone or tablet

You can use a laptop too (and then a Chromecast or hdmi cable to connect to your TV) . Best picture quality overall in my experience tho is through a handheld device

Download the app and cast or mirror to tv. Also I recommend turning off real time streaming on the app
Good fukkin looks my nikkas :salute: