Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
The dikk riding on champion is disgusting. I’ve unsubscribed, champion has been ass for a while.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
My son John Reel had to comeback just to address Anwar

Reel always gives a damn good perspective. Wish he would come back to the game more often.
I know Anwar felt a way when he went down the list of bloggers who could do better than him on Champion.
Especially when he mentioned DME Detroit since he roasts Anwar & Reda a lot.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Reel always gives a damn good perspective. Wish he would come back to the game more often.
I know Anwar felt a way when he went down the list of bloggers who could do better than him on Champion.
Especially when he mentioned DME Detroit since he roasts Anwar & Reda a lot.
Same. Love Reel's take on things. Here's another upload from him today. Hopefully he does these more often.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, Geechi was clearly at his best in small rooms to me.
When he locks in on his opponent and doesn’t worry about the crowd too much, his style is a LOT more effective.

Regardless, his professionalism will always carry him no matter what setting.

And one thing I don’t like that I see when ppl critique Danny is that they don’t praise his professionalism ENOUGH.

And this is not just about Danny, it applies to Chilla, etc too.

Professionalism should get WAY MORE credit with the fans and leagues than it does.

I’d rather watch and give credit to a nikka with less “Star Power” I might not “like” as much as a star with a higher ceiling that barely shows up.

I don’t care how talented you are, if I can barely count on you you’re worthless to me

That’s just my perspective in life tho, I understand it’s not for everybody

That's just perspective though. I prefer random acts of brilliance over consistent mediocrity. :yeshrug:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
That's just perspective though. I prefer random acts of brilliance over consistent mediocrity. :yeshrug:
I find it REALLY interesting and telling that y’all associate consistency with mediocrity

Nitty is consistent and ain’t mediocre
Chill is consistent and ain’t mediocre

But some of y’all much rather watch Chess choke 70/80% of the time because of some brilliance 20/30% of the time.

It’s cool, we can all like what we like.

Just don’t DOWNPLAY professionalism in that process of liking what you like. That’s all