Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
The likes of Todd danny and DNA deserve all the props for their professionalism and that they constistanly bring 3 rounds which they put their hearts in regardless of the setting or opponent. That being said all 3 of them have dope lines here and there but I just can't fukk with them due to a mix of their delivery and personality. :manny:

I mean, I give DNA his credit but some of what he does in battles and how he plays politics I am not a fan of. TODD just needs to stay out of the bullshyt like that Ace situation, keep stay consistent in battles, and run Bullpen more often as he can. Danny just needs to make way better decisions in the long run which he has been doing more of this year. Overall, all three have the work ethic with very few losses and few to no chokes in battles. So, my thing is this....y'all nikkas go on them and then cape for those who don't even give you half of what they give you in a battle. I will never understand that but hey, you like what you like.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, I give DNA his credit but some of what he does in battles and how he plays politics I am not a fan of. TODD just needs to stay out of the bullshyt like that Ace situation, keep stay consistent in battles, and run Bullpen more often as he can. Danny just needs to make way better decisions in the long run which he has been doing more of this year. Overall, all three have the work ethic with very few losses and few to no chokes in battles. So, my thing is this....y'all nikkas go on them and then cape for those who don't even give you half of what they give you in a battle. I will never understand that but hey, you like what you like.

It's more the last point you made "you like what you like". Regardless of everything you mentioned outside of their battles I just don't like the majority of their bars, delivery and how they come across in battles. It's that plain and simple.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a wrong comparison.

You need to compare Consistency without star power vs Star Power that shows up in spurts

Chilla or Chess?

Rum Nitty or B Magic

Chilla and nitty in my current top 3 so that's an easy choice imo.

Probably a very controversial opinion but I'd rather watch for eg. Surf 2 rounds Vs top than the majority of Danny or DNA's rounds simply cause I think Surf is doper.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Y’all nikkas hearing what Danny saying in first couple lines for twerk??

You thought you was bad until they lit up his shyt then moon walked ???

they trying to kill you in a few states, you better listen to reason.. there’s certain places you can’t go on the map until the missions completed??

Hate Myers all you want but he was spitting heat here. Christ. Even his parallel universe was dope.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
It's more the last point you made "you like what you like". Regardless of everything you mentioned outside of their battles I just don't like the majority of their bars, delivery and how they come across in battles. It's that plain and simple.

Relax. I get it.
:hubie:
You brought up the point of "yeah they're consistent BUT I still don't like em". No need to be defensive about it.