Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I find it REALLY interesting and telling that y’all associate consistency with mediocrity

Nitty is consistent and ain’t mediocre
Chill is consistent and ain’t mediocre

But some of y’all much rather watch Chess choke 70/80% of the time because of some brilliance 20/30% of the time.

It’s cool, we can all like what we like.

Just don’t DOWNPLAY professionalism in that process of liking what you like. That’s all

Dawg, you keep receipts. I know you know this. Just remember who the fukk that nikka loves to cape for every time. I'm not even predicting the battle, I'm already predicting excuses after July 11th. Lol.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
They been running NOME X commercials on Fox Sports 1.

See, now we're going to have to have more of these stats for wins and losses coming in.
If it's going to be a sport, let's finally treat it like a sport for real.
Let's get that CPR (Choke Pattern Radio) going. Count stumbles like they're out of bounds in basketball. Count fights breaking out in a battle like a red card in soccer. See how much 2 on 2s can count towards a battle rappers stats now. No more of this hand holding and politics bullshyt. See how these numbers speak for themselves.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
They been running NOME X commercials on Fox Sports 1.

5C042C4D-D30F-4F9B-9464-D65AD96B5504.jpg

Here go the bullshyt:martin:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find it REALLY interesting and telling that y’all associate consistency with mediocrity

But some of y’all much rather watch Chess choke 70/80% of the time because of some brilliance 20/30% of the time.

Just don’t DOWNPLAY professionalism in that process of liking what you like. That’s all
Danny Myers was the reference point breh. Thats what I was calling consistently mediocre.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk

Talk!

They love chess and twork on here smh

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Talk!

They love chess and twork on here smh
Chess has redeemed him self tho, one choke/dud (TODD) over his last 8 battles. Multiple great performances/rounds along the way (vs Twork, O Red, Jerry West, Bad News, Tori , Loaded Hollows).

He has no business being denigrated alongside Twork, only infers a bias against him because objectively he's been cooking

Last edited: